Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Kurt Zouma

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Well if he is on the bench and warms up in front of us I'm ****ing going to, the ***t. Won't be anything pertaining to race though. :shrug:
Be careful. What you say isn’t necessarily what he hears. And no one will believe you.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
He kicked a cat and people on this thread treating it like he's a child rapist who dismembers and then eats his victims, a somewhat disproportionate response from many in my opinion, That's all it is, an opinion, he mistreated a small animal which in the grand scheme of things doesn't really register much for me considering everything else going on in the world. Of course, in the internet age we all now live in he has to be virtually hung, drawn and quartered.

Lol.

You think you’ve read the most stupid thing on this forum sometimes and then before you know it bang, some idiotic **** takes the prize again.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Just spent a small fortune on my moggy who had to have eight teeth out. Currently he is on mashed food due to stitches. Now sitting on my lap as I channel hop the live football

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Another indicator of psychopathic tendency is telling people they’re over reacting. It’s gaslighting.

In my experience folk who are kind to fellow man are generally kind (certainly never cruel) to animals/wildlife. A close Venn diagram overlay.

Whereas the few people I’ve known who were violent towards animals, were also violent to people either physically or by bullying/a lack of all empathy (a narcissistic coldness).

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Zouma needs to have a chat with Alex Pritchard about what it was like playing Brighton at the Amex. Every away match for Zouma will feel like that. As a cat lover and animal lover amongst other loves, Zouma disgusts me and his behaviour is beyond my comprehension. As an aside, I caught a few minutes of West Ham in the FA Cup last round and thought the Hammers in the away kit were the non league side. Turned out I was watching Zouma lumbering about like some big, unfit Sunday Leaguer.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Don’t really blame Moyes.
Pressure is on to get close to top 4 as possible and up to the board / CEO to deal with players being fined , employment issues etc

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Screenshot 2022-02-08 220559.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Don’t really blame Moyes.
Pressure is on to get close to top 4 as possible and up to the board / CEO to deal with players being fined , employment issues etc

Nah sorry not having that.

Esp as I'm sure the board/CEO will be saying 'we don't interfere with team selection'.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Interesting to see if Umbro (Nike) make a separate statement to WHU or are not bothered

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Sure I heard on the radio while driving earlier that the west ham fans (or a sizeable number) loudly cheered him at the start of the game?! **** sake

Hope the Watford fans made their feelings known at least

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Fairly substantial lack of empathy and sympathy you have going on. Perhaps you should speak to a professional as a lack of empathy is a strong indicator of psychopathic tendencies. Getting help might make you feel slightly more human and humane.

One for the block list !

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Zouma needs to take the cats to a suitable cat rescue place, pay a lifetime of fees, insurance etc and make a sizeable donation. He needs to be banned from owning any pets ever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here