[Football] Kurt Zouma

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
He kicked a cat and people on this thread treating it like he's a child rapist who dismembers and then eats his victims, a somewhat disproportionate response from many in my opinion, That's all it is, an opinion, he mistreated a small animal which in the grand scheme of things doesn't really register much for me considering everything else going on in the world. Of course, in the internet age we all now live in he has to be virtually hung, drawn and quartered.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
He kicked a cat and people on this thread treating it like he's a child rapist who dismembers and then eats his victims, a somewhat disproportionate response from many in my opinion, That's all it is, an opinion, he mistreated a small animal which in the grand scheme of things doesn't really register much for me considering everything else going on in the world. Of course, in the internet age we all now live in he has to be virtually hung, drawn and quartered.
:ohmy:

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

Fairly substantial lack of empathy and sympathy you have going on. Perhaps you should speak to a professional as a lack of empathy is a strong indicator of psychopathic tendencies. Getting help might make you feel slightly more human and humane.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

Odd take.

Brighthelmstone

Nov 9, 2011
Burgess Hill

wow.....

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Of course, in the internet age we all now live in he has to be virtually hung, drawn and quartered.

83A68501-0171-4682-87B4-D3CDF8FE2B8D.jpeg

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Zouma currently on 2.21 out of 10 on the BBC players page. I cannot belief he is playing. I am utterly speechless. Not even 1 match out to consider his actions which says to me West Ham United and Moyes do not see much wrong with his actions

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Animal abuse does not register with you ?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Attention seeker ???

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Same if I took a huge dump in your face while burning down your house or if I robbed some old lady, would not be too bad considering everything else going on in the world.

We're going to live in a very strange world if every dumb action, crime or misbehaviour would be ignored and tolerated because there is surely some torture chamber where worse shit is going on.

The blokes career in the UK is finished.You just can't do that sort of thing and rightly so. He would just be a massive distraction for the club forever and the hostility at away games would be huge. Best to offload him now and take the financial hit if they can get any other team to take him on

Well, like I said... it didnt turn out this way. WHU dont give a shit about a cat if giving a shit about it could make them lose out on a CL spot and about £100m extra income.

If abusing cats would give three points, they would burn bags of kittens every day and every night.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Anyone who mistreats an animal or a human is a sick person, regardless of anything happening elsewhere.
Do you really mean you are not concerned about what Zouma did?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Same if I took a huge dump in your face while burning down your house or if I robbed some old lady, would not be too bad considering everything else going on in the world.

We're going to live in a very strange world if every dumb action, crime or misbehaviour would be ignored and tolerated because there is surely some torture chamber where worse shit is going on.

Well, like I said... it didnt turn out this way. WHU dont give a shit about a cat if giving a shit about it could make them lose out on a CL spot and about £100m extra income.

If abusing cats would give three points, they would burn bags of kittens every day and every night.

You were right Swansman

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Fairly substantial lack of empathy and sympathy you have going on. Perhaps you should speak to a professional as a lack of empathy is a strong indicator of psychopathic tendencies. Getting help might make you feel slightly more human and humane.

Another indicator of psychopathic tendency is telling people they’re over reacting. It’s gaslighting.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

….and laughed while he was doing it, and involved a kid in doing it, and had it filmed, and had it posted online…….and then claimed it was an isolated incident……

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

We (caring, emotionally intelligent folk) can have it all.

Despising cruelty in all its forms.

What’s “small” got to do with it ffs? Does a larger creature feel more pain?

Thank god people like you are a minority. You missed the humane part of being a decent human being.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports