Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
9784B02B-B832-4C39-9A26-068755E0BE77.jpeg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Poor Zouma’s going to get all the love and help he deserves at this awful time for him.

13544882-5082-4714-AAB9-404565B9F270.png

My crystal ball predicts volunteering at an East End animal rescue charity and an undisclosed donation (which will be leaked).

PR exercise from the owners/Brady ‘Operation Rampant Rabbit’.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Does he really need to be told how not to kick a cat or his kids etc This is just bullshit, the guys a .......... end of.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Poor Zouma’s going to get all the love and help he deserves at this awful time for him.

View attachment 144996

My crystal ball predicts volunteering at an East End animal rescue charity and an undisclosed donation (which will be leaked).

We will get him some help. We are trying to do as much as a message board, as a community, to help him.

Like most people who post multiple messages on a message board, most of them have to go to classes to learn the reasons and damage that can be done by posting the same thing once, twice, maybe three times.

I think NSC are going to provide courses for [MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION] to understand about posting.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We will get him some help. We are trying to do as much as a message board, as a community, to help him.

Like most people who post multiple messages on a message board, most of them have to go to classes to learn the reasons and damage that can be done by posting the same thing once, twice, maybe three times.

I think NSC are going to provide courses for [MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION] to understand about posting.

Your lesson should be tolerance to those who have differing views.

The continued outcry over Zouma’s torture gets right up your nose :lolol:

4F99B781-4D8E-4768-8950-6BA71287BB08.png

WTF have Lee Hughes and Greenwood got to do with condemnation straight after the event of torturing a cat?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Your lesson should be tolerance to those who have differing views.

The continued outcry over Zouma’s torture gets right up your nose :lolol:

View attachment 144999

WTF have Lee Hughes and Greenwood got to do with condemnation straight after the event of torturing a cat?

It was the context of the thread where GG was suggested Zoumas career was over for booting the cat. My point was that if Lee Hughes can play for 3 more clubs after killing someone and legging it from the scene of the crime I think he will be alright (others since then notably [MENTION=189]Wozza[/MENTION] have made the point that the Greenwood stuff is under Police investigation which debunked that point). Given he played that evening would suggest that Moyes - like me - is more of a dog man and that he will be plying his trade for West Ham for a while yet.

As for the whole thing, I personally have enjoyed the West Ham furore following the revelation that Zouma is on 125K PW, couldn't really care less about the cat if I am honest and am a bit bemused that we live in a society where a footballer can find a quarter of a million quid fine down the back of the sofa when people are choosing between heating and eating.

Anyway, I was really just making a lighthearted reponse to the treble post.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It was the context of the thread where GG was suggested Zoumas career was over for booting the cat. My point was that if Lee Hughes can play for 3 more clubs after killing someone and legging it from the scene of the crime I think he will be alright (others since then notably [MENTION=189]Wozza[/MENTION] have made the point that the Greenwood stuff is under Police investigation which debunked that point). Given he played that evening would suggest that Moyes - like me - is more of a dog man and that he will be plying his trade for West Ham for a while yet.

As for the whole thing, I personally have enjoyed the West Ham furore following the revelation that Zouma is on 125K PW, couldn't really care less about the cat if I am honest and am a bit bemused that we live in a society where a footballer can find a quarter of a million quid fine down the back of the sofa when people are choosing between heating and eating.

Anyway, I was really just making a lighthearted reponse to the treble post.

FWIW, pre ‘the woke era’, independently I condemned/despised in my mind as scum:

Lee Hughes
The Plymouth goalie who killed people when drink driving in the middle of the night.
The Sheff Weds striker who likes knocking out innocents in nightclubs.
Spitter El Hadj Diouf.

Greenwood’s caseis now sub judici. I have strong views on women’s rights. Let’s see how it pans out.

Animals including cats are close to my heart, something I’ve had in me since minute.

On a par with humans imho.

I don’t want Zouma hung drawn & quartered. Moyes and Gold/Sullivan possibly annoyed me more. Pro football can so often fail to read the room.

I feel so lucky in supporting in supporting the Albion under Bloom, in being in the most tolerant city in the UK.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
FWIW, pre ‘the woke era’, independently I condemned/despised in my mind as scum:

Lee Hughes
The Plymouth goalie who killed people when drink driving in the middle of the night.
The Sheff Weds striker who likes knocking out innocents in nightclubs.
Spitter El Hadj Diouf.

Greenwood’s caseis now sub judici. I have strong views on women’s rights. Let’s see how it pans out.

Animals including cats are close to my heart, something I’ve had in me since minute.

On a par with humans imho.

I don’t want Zouma hung drawn & quartered. Moyes and Gold/Sullivan possibly annoyed me more. Pro football can so often fail to read the room.

I feel so lucky in supporting in supporting the Albion under Bloom, in being in the most tolerant city in the UK.

Raith Rovers wrote up how not to read the room by putting football and results ahead of a moral code. It was in large print. How could West Ham and Moyes and the rest possibly have failed to read the room?

matumaini

Feb 25, 2018
It's all ok Zouma is going on an RSPCA course. So all is ok!! He needs a course to tell him he was wrong. Incredible.

Sent from my Power using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yep, well according to Moyes.

There is no evidence of cats buying season tickets, attending matches and supporting Wet Sham, and cats aren't pissing away their savings to buy Wet Sham merchandise - so why shouldn't Wet Sham just say f*ck 'em, they're nothing to us?

"I'm forever kicking pussies, kicking pussies in the air,
They fly so high, nearly reach the sky
Then the little f*ckers go miaow and die ."

.................... and repeat.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

View attachment 144996

Today we are learning the lesson. "Don't kick and slap your cat in front of a small child and then laugh about it and post it on social media" turn to page one in your "don't be a ****" text book. This is of course in the appedix of the book because of course the writer assumed that this wouldn't need to taught to someone.

Now Don't kick and slap your cat in front of a small child and then laugh about it and post it on social media.

Any questions?

**** me if you need to be taught how to treat animals respectfully you really shouldn't be allowed to keep them. Even after lessons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here