Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

RyFish

Dec 6, 2011
Is anyone having problems watching Premier League games using Phoenix (VC Events) on a Fire TV Stick? It was working beautifully - 720p streams etc - until a few weeks ago and now they're very glitchy with the colours all over the place.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
My Kodi menu has gone a bit strange?
Yesterday when I went to home page I had Es file explorer and Kodi in two giant thumbnails?
Don't know what I've done as before there was four small icons including the firestick icon and they've gone completely now.
Any clues?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Anyone found any streams for Masters Coverage beyond Sky's UK scheduled broadcasts?

update: ESPN through Pheonix appears to be showing live coverage from the start of the round.

Last edited:

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
My Kodi menu has gone a bit strange?
Yesterday when I went to home page I had Es file explorer and Kodi in two giant thumbnails?
Don't know what I've done as before there was four small icons including the firestick icon and they've gone completely now.
Any clues?

Is it the Firefox menu or the kodi menu that you have it in?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Is it the Firefox menu or the kodi menu that you have it in?

Not sure, used to click the home button and then get up Kodi, Es explorer and Firefox.
Weird eh

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I'm not all that familiar with firestick apart from the kodi aspect. In the firestick settings there has to be a way to change the icon/thumbnail sizes. All that's happened is it has somehow been changed.

Exactly, Kodi still working fine. Not sure what I've done though

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015

Kodi will still work fine, it's only the size of the icon that has been changed. The same as you can change the size of icons/thumbnails on PCs/phones/tablets etc.
You just need to find the setting in the firestick to change it back, sorry I cannot tell you further than that.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
No worries, I'll find out in time, just can't see what I've done at the minute

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
How so? Is it just a sleeker interface or do you actually get better content?

Much, much better quality
Better interface, that's not hard though
No viruses
No adverts
Every channel under the sun
Any movie/TV show available on demand at any time

Kosmonaut

Proud Hoveonian
Feb 10, 2013
Hove
Much, much better quality
Better interface, that's not hard though
No viruses
No adverts
Every channel under the sun
Any movie/TV show available on demand at any time

Could you possibly link me to a guide to get this content or recommend some addons?

RyFish

Dec 6, 2011

How the Home button works is one of the changes Amazon introduced when it upgraded the Fire TV software to 5.0.5.1 (I think) over the last few days. The big change (for me) is that Kodi is once again available from the 'Recent' menu on the home page, so no need for Llama or Firestarter (the latter of which gets deleted in the upgrade, anyway).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here