Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I've gone....

Castaway>dimsports.eu>fighting>Martin vs Joshua and the first link. Not the best but I've seen worse.

I think I've seen dimsports.eu on another addon but can't remember which. Maybe sportsdevil.

If anyone gets a HQ or HD one that's stable let me know please.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Castaway, batmanstream, sawlive link#1 . Not HD, but excellent, with no buffering.

That's weird, I have castaway but no batmanstream section.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
:
I've changed my mind - feck off and die you c##t nighty night:moo:

:kiss:

Just invested in an Amazon Fire stick and am pondering if to install Kodi. Just wondering if I should go down the VPN route as mentioned on various websites? If so any recommendations as to a good way to go down this route?

Nobody I know uses a VPN and I don't really see the point, but it's all about personal choice.

The bloke is slagging BHA on other threads so get a room with him :moo:

:laugh: Bloody hell, for someone who is meant to be a grown up. You really are very precious at times, you could put me on ignore if you feel that strongly about me.
It is quite entertaining though, guessing which one of your split personalities will pick up on any given day.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
I notice that the recently terminated Operation Robocop has suddenly restarted the BT Sport HD channels!

Bright Un

Dec 11, 2015
I must be doing something wrong because all the streams I tried on Castaway for AJ fight (including batman streams) were terrible.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Swillis There is also a special update for Simmo says said:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3552929[/url]

Thank you for your concern Swillis - and there was I thinking it was you that had a split personality:mad:
Giving helpful advice to Albion fans on one thread and slagging them off on another.:moo:
Still, no hard feelings:)

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Thank you for your concern Swillis - and there was I thinking it was you that had a split personality:mad:
Giving helpful advice to Albion fans on one thread and slagging them off on another.:moo:
Still, no hard feelings:)

Feel free to copy and paste the post that offended you so much that made you follow me around the site slagging me off on every thread :lol:
Most other Brighton fans can distinguish between slagging off and having a laugh. After all we are rivals in football, then again most Brighton fans are not insecure, unstable, unhappy alcoholics.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Feel free to copy and paste the post that offended you so much that made you follow me around the site slagging me off on every thread :lol:
Most other Brighton fans can distinguish between slagging off and having a laugh. After all we are rivals in football, then again most Brighton fans are not insecure, unstable, unhappy alcoholics.

You keep saying I'm an unhappy alcoholic and yet you haven't a clue who I am.
The fact you replied to me in just over ten minutes says more about you than me.
I have never posted on the palace site and never will :moo:

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
You keep saying I'm an unhappy alcoholic and yet you haven't a clue who I am.
The fact you replied to me in just over ten minutes says more about you than me.
I have never posted on the palace site and never will :moo:

Its not difficult to tell is it. The fact I replied quickly was coincidence, the fact you will never post on a Palace site is your choice. The fact that you read my post, considering you have no interest in kodi and I never quoted you in it, proves once again you are a sad case stalking me. Have another drink mate, it's all you got.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Its not difficult to tell is it. The fact I replied quickly was coincidence, the fact you will never post on a Palace site is your choice. The fact that you read my post, considering you have no interest in kodi and I never quoted you in it, proves once again you are a sad case stalking me. Have another drink mate, it's all you got.

:) once again a palarce troll trying to prove how erudite he is but failing as normal:dunce:

Still, I'm bored now, but do carry on with your stalking theory it must give you enormous satisfaction that any one might give a feck what you might think :)

My last post to you:vuvu:

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
:) once again a palarce troll trying to prove how erudite he is but failing as normal:dunce:

Still, I'm bored now, but do carry on with your stalking theory it must give you enormous satisfaction that any one might give a feck what you might think :)

My last post to you:vuvu:

Until you are pissed again. Erudite, have you ever reread your own posts :cry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here