Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
For those of you who like American sports :sick:

This has Hockey, Basketball(men's netball), American football(funny rugby) and Baseball (American rounders). It also has an archive section so you can watch classic games from all the above :shootself

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-kodi-pro-sport-add-on/#fusion

Not really sure if this addon has any bugs as have only tried it for five minutes, because as you may have guessed I'm not the greatest fan of American sports.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
:) once again a palarce troll trying to prove how erudite he is but failing as normal:dunce:

Still, I'm bored now, but do carry on with your stalking theory it must give you enormous satisfaction that any one might give a feck what you might think :)

My last post to you:vuvu:

As a brighton fan, please, check yourself into a nice quiet corner (and have another drink 😂)

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I'm new to this, I've just installed Phoenix and can see it as a video add on, but when i select it, it just says 'Working' in the bottom right hand corner and then nothing happens. Any help is appreciated.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I'm new to this, I've just installed Phoenix and can see it as a video add on, but when i select it, it just says 'Working' in the bottom right hand corner and then nothing happens. Any help is appreciated.

Is your internet working OK?

Is it is then try uninstalling by holding down on phoenix, a menu will come up and just uninstall. Then reinstall again.
Also try installing another add-on and see if that is the same. This will tell you if it's the add-on or kodi not working properly. Do you have the latest kodi installed?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Is your internet working OK?

Is it is then try uninstalling by holding down on phoenix, a menu will come up and just uninstall. Then reinstall again.
Also try installing another add-on and see if that is the same. This will tell you if it's the add-on or kodi not working properly. Do you have the latest kodi installed?

Yes it's the latest version. Although I wasn't sure if I should install the arm file or the x86 file. I went for arm. I'm using an mbox. I can get as far as seeing the channels and it says open stream, then nothing happens. I've only just started mucking around with it this morning. The box was given to my by my brother to work out. He thought everything was pre installed but it wasn't. He's not a good techy. So I am giving it a go.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Yes it's the latest version. Although I wasn't sure if I should install the arm file or the x86 file. I went for arm. I'm using an mbox. I can get as far as seeing the channels and it says open stream, then nothing happens. I've only just started mucking around with it this morning. The box was given to my by my brother to work out. He thought everything was pre installed but it wasn't. He's not a good techy. So I am giving it a go.

An mbox is an android box, so why didn't you just install kodi through the playstore?
Try another add-on and see if that works

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Good idea, I'll uninstall and do it that way. Or is there a fully loaded download with most addons already on the file?

There are builds you can download, but it's best to just download what you need as it is then much easier to keep on top of. Download kodi from the play store and then tell me what addons you are interested in.

Live mix, I would say is a must have for live tv

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-live-mix-kodi/

Exodus, for movies and box sets on demand

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-exodus-for-kodi/

And then its down to you to choose a sports addon, personally I prefer sportdevil but others prefer other ones. Personally I think they are all basically the same but I think sportsdevil has less issues.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-manually-install-sportsdevil-on-xbmc/

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
My go to for football is Castaway/live sports/reddit/soccerstreams
Google reddit soccerstreams when there is a game about to start and check out which links have the most up votes then that will be the best link.
I've yet to watch a non hd stream.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
For those of you who like American sports :sick:

This has Hockey, Basketball(men's netball), American football(funny rugby) and Baseball (American rounders). It also has an archive section so you can watch classic games from all the above :shootself

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-kodi-pro-sport-add-on/#fusion

Not really sure if this addon has any bugs as have only tried it for five minutes, because as you may have guessed I'm not the greatest fan of American sports.

There is an interesting featured comment at the bottom of that tutorial about 'hidden streams' I noticed when I read it earlier, I'm gonna try it out later

My go to for football is Castaway/live sports/reddit/soccerstreams
Google reddit soccerstreams when there is a game about to start and check out which links have the most up votes then that will be the best link.
I've yet to watch a non hd stream.

Think this might be the same kind of thing as mentioned in that featured comment, either way I'm gonna test both out and I like the idea of checking votes for better streams, saves searching for them!

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
There is an interesting featured comment at the bottom of that tutorial about 'hidden streams' I noticed when I read it earlier, I'm gonna try it out later

Yeah I saw those, not really for me though as I already have all the streams I need really for the ones I want.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
There are builds you can download, but it's best to just download what you need as it is then much easier to keep on top of. Download kodi from the play store and then tell me what addons you are interested in.

Live mix, I would say is a must have for live tv

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-live-mix-kodi/

Exodus, for movies and box sets on demand

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-exodus-for-kodi/

And then its down to you to choose a sports addon, personally I prefer sportdevil but others prefer other ones. Personally I think they are all basically the same but I think sportsdevil has less issues.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-manually-install-sportsdevil-on-xbmc/

So I've got it all up and running now. Just anquestion, is there any pack to download for Bein sports Arabia and or USA? Also I've noticed there isn't must live to HD choice.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
So I've got it all up and running now. Just anquestion, is there any pack to download for Bein sports Arabia and or USA? Also I've noticed there isn't must live to HD choice.

3 amigos has all that I believe

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Thanks!
I was wondering if there is football download, where it shows all the games playing that day and the streams? Or does that show up in sports devil when it's on?

Yeah, all sports streams will be available through sportsdevil. I have never not been able to find anything I have wanted to watch. In sportsdevil you have sports channels and a section for individual streams. It's best just to play about with it to familiarise yourself with it. But as I said, everything sports related is available through sportsdevil

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I have a spare firestick now, was going to stick Kodi on it and put it on eBay, but couldnt download it as Id need to log into my account and leave it logged in for it to work, any ideas how to get round this?

Open another account.

I wouldn't bother putting it on eBay, as soon as something stops working on kodi/the firestick they will open a case with PayPal who will then freeze your money. They can do this upto six months now. Hence why I don't sell on eBay anymore, it's a nightmare.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here