Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ken Brown leaves, Martin Perry retiring in July '14

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I dont think this means Bloom is in complete control does it, it hasn't changed the makeup of the ownership? Admittedly Bloom will bring his own CEO in now which will be massive.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He's not gone yet, he's retiring in 2014. Until then, he will remain in charge of the stadium expansion and the training complex projects

MP is stepping down as CEO of the football club- He will continue as CEO of The Community Stadium Limited, retaining overall responsibility for the two key projects.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I think Dr John Sentanu should fill the vacancy, perhaps he could be the Archbishop of Canterbury as well as a jobshare with Richard Dawkins?

Archbishop Desmond Tutu would be a laugh.

But in all seriousness, its big news and MP has done a HUGE amount for the club, need a way to thank him really - whos good at making chants ?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I would like to know what [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] thinks about this now that dick tight's lapdog perry is leaving the club

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Sad to see MP stepping down as CEO, but he did say years ago that he didn't want to run a football club.
A very approachable man.

Glad he's staying to finish the stadium and training ground though.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The Perry move makes sense. His skills are best used in driving forward the training facility and ground expansion.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Martin Perry would not step down as CEO if he felt the club would be destabilised in any way, and let's face it, Tony Bloom has spent and continues to spend big money on BHAFC. He's not going to do anything to put his investment at risk. I hope!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here