[Albion] Keeping the rivalry alive

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'm looking forward to it, but nowhere nearly as much as I normally would. Not sure why.

I reckon we'll win with ease though.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I live in Walthamstow and have half a dozen Albion mates. But whilst decorating a house on Tuesday, I saw a couple walking by with their child in a sling and elderly parents along side. As they passed I saw the young man's jacket said Palace on the back. I was genuinely outraged. What was he doing on my patch? I like to think I'm a rational and open minded man, free from petty prejudice, but I just really hate Crystal Palace!

For some reason I just remembered the ear rings we had . . . :lolol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That really is bollocks isn't it. Although when driving down to Brighton we still give the rods and boo any car that turns left at the Croydon junction. It's ingrained.

I don't care if it's childish, we also wind the windows down and give Hillsborough the same treatment every time we go past.
Yeah it’s “V” signs at the word Croydon on signposts in our car.

:lolol:

Tillo

Sep 1, 2007
NSW
I haven’t lived in England for nearly 30 years and have seen us play just once since then but I still hate Palace which is irrational but just part of the fibre of supporting the Albion !

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
kitchen fitter was on site today -- told him how shit he was - reckons a mr tumble hat trick I fecking hope not

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
It’s my daughter’s birthday, if we lose, I’m taking all her presents back. Yes, it means a lot.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I heard ‘A town called malice’ earlier in the week. Good timing. I’ve sung ‘we hate Crystal Palace’ over the chorus every time I’ve heard it for thirty years.

Doesn’t work , one extra syllable.
0 out of 10.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Keeping the rivalry alive I’m busy trying to keep my family alive during these times :) hope we win but not really to important is it???

Oh for Petes sake, don’t be so wet. Hurl some insults at the tele on Sat and hiss like Sid the snake every time Mr Tumble touches the ball. And drink. Don’t forget to drink loads whilst doing so.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
If your heart ain’t beating at an elevated rhythm come 2pm Sunday and for the 90 subsequent minutes plus injury time (unless we’re 0-3 down after 28 minutes) you need to bin off BHA and go watch rugby union (soz ruby fans).

Jan 30, 2008
Well after having a flag taken from the DOC and drinking one of their pubs dry in Anerley with no opposition I guess they're still pissed off
Regards
DF

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Well no doubt the wankpuffins will play this down as no big deal any more, but if they get a result they'll be all over with the ****ish 'know your place' and 'mind the gap' pratty guff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports