Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Keep Ring of Fire as the pre kick off music or not?

Do you want to keep Ring of Fire as the Pre Kick Off Music?

• Yes, keep it

Votes: 89 41.0%
  • No, ditch it

Votes: 128 59.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Shirley that's now had it day.

The club can't encourage 1 fan to thwack a maximum of 9 others in the head with their filthy disease riddled bit of old rag.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Given our recent form prior to the lockdown "You Win Again" is probably more appropriate...

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
The Goldstone Rap is the ONLY thing that should even be considered.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
How on earth has this made it onto the post match playlist, as if Free from Desire wasn't enough already?

At least Wolves manage to sing 'Wolverhampton Wanderers' to the tune, we can't even manage that

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
"Praise You" first sometimes so some of us can wallow in nostalgia before everyone gets excited about Freed From Desire - even though nobody seems to have twigged they should be singing "(insert goalscorer)'s on Fire.. your defence is terrified... ".

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Being a bit of an old rocker I'd quite easily go for this.

Don't hear much singing along. Just a load of girls, screaming. Not for me, Clive. :lolol:

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
It should be the fast crescendo of Faithless’s Insomnia.

Envious of the club’s who play that.
1695994504980.png

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Not hugely bothered by fanzone generally, it's a bit cringe but I'm not the target audience. It would be nice if some of the songs were replaced to make it a bit less cringe though. At best, be relevant to Brighton, at worst just be something fresh- Insomnia before AEK Athens was a much better song for the build up, but it wouldn't have worked quite so well for a Sunday afternoon game against Bournemouth.

Hey Jude, Ring of Fire, Great Escape and the awful 'Put Your Hands Up for Brighton' would all go if it was down to me. Freed from Desire has been done to death now as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here