Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kaoru Mitoma [27/2/24 - possibly out for the rest of the season]

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Surprised more wasn't made of the yanking up by the twat Palace keeper after he had twisted his ankle, believing he had dived.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Wow it must be a good time to play the Albion at present . It's surprising we are picking up any points.

Out of Action -

Mitoma
Enciso
Fati
Veltman
Webster
Lamptey
March
Estupinan

Out of Form -

Ferguson
Verbruggen

Out of Puff -

Lallana
Milner

Have I forgotten any ?
Out of the Guest Pies -
North Upper
Lower West (south end)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Adingra too? Bloody hell, what have we done to deserve this?
Odd thing is we were going to lose them both for most/all of January at least anyway, so we’re not in much worse a position than we otherwise would have been. Arguably the rest/recuperation will be more use as the season progresses than scooting off around the world playing more games……

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Mitoma's performance has been off since the first international break. If he ends the season without breaking out of his funk, no one will offer silly money for him, so he could stay and rebound spectacularly in 24-25. 🤞

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Called up for Japan... 😲

My guess is that they want to assess the injury themselves.

If they reach the same conclusion, which they almost certainly will, they will release him back to us.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Unless they deem his injury less serious than us. Also their needs are different. If they decide he can play but will worsen the injury by the time the tournament is done they won't care.
I can’t believe they’d be that cynical. Maybe his exact recovery timescale is unknown and they want him to be around if they progress in the comp

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Unless they deem his injury less serious than us. Also their needs are different. If they decide he can play but will worsen the injury by the time the tournament is done they won't care.
Of course they won't. The Japanese have respect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here