Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kaoru Mitoma [27/2/24 - possibly out for the rest of the season]

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He just looks knackered to me as we have relied on him a lot this season to try create things. He’ll be fine once he’s had a little rest.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
As much as I love him, as much as his goal at Wolves was incredible, as much as he raises our profile and merch sales in Asia, as much as I LOVE that he’s studied dribbling….,

He only has one foot. He’s massively scared of making a mistake with his left foot. And everyone’s worked it out.
I take your point, but don’t entirely agree 😃

I said on another thread a couple of weeks ago, that for me he comes inside far too much and has become predictable. He needs to start going outside more, which will put doubt in defenders mind, he’ll then get more space.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
As much as I love him, as much as his goal at Wolves was incredible, as much as he raises our profile and merch sales in Asia, as much as I LOVE that he’s studied dribbling….,

He only has one foot. He’s massively scared of making a mistake with his left foot. And everyone’s worked it out.
I also think he’s being asked to play slightly differently as he’s not got the players he once had behind him or Solly on the other wing taking lots of the pressure off

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here