Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Just the Diehards Left?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The mods do a pretty good job I think.

Nobody takes PPF seriously, the only irritating thing is having to check both his spoof account's posts to see which one posted.

I would suggest you put both on ignore if you don't want to read his drivel. Can't see the point myself he usually struggles to contribute more than a simple sentence.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Sorry only the clique can use capitals i forgot. so we should not stand up and report and call out nazis and other vile views? just let them carry on and "ignore" them?

If he posts something vile it will be reported and dealt with.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Casual? Are you sure?

Perhaps what [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] actually means is that he likes to read NSC while wearing his Stone Island, CP Company, Lacoste, Sergio Tacchini, Fila, and Fred Perry clobber :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The mods do a pretty good job I think.

Nobody takes PPF seriously, the only irritating thing is having to check both his spoof account's posts to see which one posted.

I would suggest you put both on ignore if you don't want to read his drivel. Can't see the point myself he usually struggles to contribute more than a simple sentence.

I have Droopy on ignore but get to read the spoof posts. Anyone who can't work out how to achieve the same is a toby dinlo :shrug:

Jan 30, 2008
The big problem with IGNORE is that due a tapatalk bug/feature, the last post of a thread is ALWAYS shown in the feed regardless of whether the poster is on IGNORE or not.

This makes it impossible to avoid some of the intellectual musings and arguments put forward by the fairy.

The obsession continues, all my fans love me :wave:
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here