Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Junior Apprentice

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Last night was the first time, and last time, I watch Junior Apprentice. They seemed to be f***ing shit, and the kiddy who got booted off looked like he was about to cry every time he opened his mouth.

Actually I caught the end of last weeks, and that slopey shouldered twat was doing the same thing back then. Maybe next week will be worth watching, just to see if he turns out to be shithouse at the first whiff of responsibility.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I :drool: the brunette who was in the winning team last night, cooking with the sickly boy then wearing purple in the boardroom. She is going to be seriously fit in a few years.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Wouldn't surprise me:laugh:

I cannot beleive I'm the same age as him! He looks about 12!

I'm obviously a mare then! I'd have probably been the oldest there anyway, would've only got into it by a few weeks!

You just havnt got it :smile:
Well no cause filming was in September and you could 18 during the process.

Miss the final 100 interview for holiday in florida and to be fair I think I would of fallen out big time with alot of them. Seriously Cupcakes arent that difficult to sell, been there done that, dont do writing too difficult just do different based, toppings and pre made decoration thingy. :clap:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

heres one for starters.

gglitter-yipes.jpg

Anchorman

Oct 19, 2007
Nowhere near as good as last weeks challenge where a skateboard pulled along by a piece of string (camping luggage accessory) beat off the challenge of cardboard boxes within a cardboard box (camping storage essential - you can put shoes in it an' everyfing) Its like watching a Junior School play production of the The Apprentice

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
it's brilliant, they're all f***ing usless sad wankers. That Rhys twat will never get near a fanny...

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
You just havnt got it :smile:
Well no cause filming was in September and you could 18 during the process.

Miss the final 100 interview for holiday in florida and to be fair I think I would of fallen out big time with alot of them. Seriously Cupcakes arent that difficult to sell, been there done that, dont do writing too difficult just do different based, toppings and pre made decoration thingy. :clap:

Oh right, would've been alright then.

Same, I reckon I'd of fallen out with most of 'em aswell. Especially that Blonde bird, the Scottish bird and the guy that looks about 30. I mean it's really not that hard to sell some cupcakes, surely?!

Haha the Scottish one is sly, she never gets blamed for anything. Their selling techniques were awful, the cakes were awful, I mean you get a order you write it down you read it back, you then make sure they are what they are ordered, you price them enough to make profit but not too much so that you lost out so roughly 45% profit so cost £1 to make charge £1.45 AND DONT DO WRITING ON CAKES

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I don't get it.

In true Apprentice style, it's the same sort of challenges, with ropey contenstants that are a bit younger than usual, yes?

So why aren't they just showing the normal series with adults? If it aint broke?

Jimmy Grimble

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I find the one who resembles Wolverine the most annoying and he will be next to go when he becomes project manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here