Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Junior Apprentice

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Feel a bit sorry for Arjun.

On the one hand, Emma is slagging him off for spending too much time consulting them and being indecisive, then she slags him off for making a decision without consulting her and Zoe.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Haha;

"Where do the bikes fit in our store?",
"They don't..."

Brilliantly honest.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Emma should go here.

Doesn't really add anything, just criticises everyone else afterwards.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Final is on tomorrow!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I do like this Junior version as there is that certain misunderstanding that perhaps someone is being genuine nice as opposed to the total binfest of slagging off in the adult version.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I do like this Junior version as there is that certain misunderstanding that perhaps someone is being genuine nice as opposed to the total binfest of slagging off in the adult version.

It's got A LOT better.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Once that bird started talking 'passion' she just had to go.

I just hate 'passion' when peoplew are talking bollocks, well, not liturally of course!

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Tim really impressed me today, was actively involved in the process and was the BIG factor in his 'group' getting so many orders. Kirsty I find unbearable. Looks terrible, poor attitude, does the cringe finger-snapping gesture followed by 'wicked'. Eurgh, makes my skin crawl. Also appeared to mockingly look over at the losing group after their win was announced. Pathetic. Arjun was surrounded by 2 highly political women. Zoe was determined to disagree or go against everything he did (probably out of jealousy), and Emma took no decisive action, and instead elected to moan in hindsight. They made mistakes but Sugar was right to get rid of Emma. Her stupid tearful outburst at the end was utterly ridiculous as she hasn't done ANYTHING in the series. Like her or not, Zoe has. Arjun and Tim will work well together next week, and this will hopefully result in a victory for the former.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
:flameboun

Just started now for those who don't know the final is tonight :clap:

Jimmy Grimble

'dripdrop never stop'

good grief.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box