Junior Apprentice

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I don't get it.

In true Apprentice style, it's the same sort of challenges, with ropey contenstants that are a bit younger than usual, yes?

So why aren't they just showing the normal series with adults? If it aint broke?

The BBC didn't want to show the proper series around Election time incase Lord Sugar (should be Sir Alan) somehow influenced people to vote labour considering he's there tsar. Mad I know but the proper one is meant to be on around September/October time.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
This is a 5 week thing leading straight into the proper apprentice. I am quite enjoying it, seems I am in a bit of a minority though.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Haha the Scottish one is sly, she never gets blamed for anything. Their selling techniques were awful, the cakes were awful, I mean you get a order you write it down you read it back, you then make sure they are what they are ordered, you price them enough to make profit but not too much so that you lost out so roughly 45% profit so cost £1 to make charge £1.45 AND DONT DO WRITING ON CAKES

The Scottish one is so annoying, if she asked me to do something I'd just ignore her because it's so annoying:laugh:. I also hate the way she calls people "mate", I mean REALLY?!
Exactly, surely it's common sense!? Also the quality was poor, and didn't really look anything like the first ones they did! This was just summed up by that blonde bird dropping them all in the box:facepalm:

Oh my days.

How is he seventeen?! That suit he's got on isn't even close to fitting him :lolol:

It drowns him:laugh:. He is never gonna get laid.

Last edited:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
SDL, I haven't watched it this week, but I thought I'd let you know, you just missed Pixie on Britains Got Talent, looking pretty darn good.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Someone needs to tell Zoe that the deep red lip stick makes her teeth look YELLOW

Emma seems a lightweight

Tom is the least industrious teeneager EVER

Kirsty the scottish bint seems to have a future in a Krankies Tribute Act

Arjun seems to be hard working, bright and above all a WINNER

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Zoe is snide and backstabbing. Hate the way she does sales too. Also doesn't do much to disguise her stinking attitude.

The Scottish one was incredibly irritating yesterday. Even if it isn't your line of work, at least TRY and look interested. Also, total lack of respect for everyone but herself.

Tim is a serial bullshitter and I have no idea what he is doing on the program.

The leader for Zoe's group yest is so anonymous I can't remember her name.

Arjun is clever, grounded, and seems a pretty nice bloke, a quality often neglected in business. Winner by a long way.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Zoe is snide and backstabbing. Hate the way she does sales too. Also doesn't do much to disguise her stinking attitude.

The Scottish one was incredibly irritating yesterday. Even if it isn't your line of work, at least TRY and look interested. Also, total lack of respect for everyone but herself.

Tim is a serial bullshitter and I have no idea what he is doing on the program.

The leader for Zoe's group yest is so anonymous I can't remember her name.

Arjun is clever, grounded, and seems a pretty nice bloke, a quality often neglected in business. Winner by a long way.

Bullseye. :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I hate her with a passion so intense that I genuinely feel that if you stuck me in a room her and any object sharper than a piece of cheddar cheese I would find a way to beat her to death with it. I'm being serious. She is vile.

Correct.

The way she disrespected both Arjun, AND the customer he was talking to, last night, by butting in, to tell him not to dare to approach the 'more important' buyer, who'd just arrived, made me want to KILL her.

Thankfully, unlike the other girl, Arjun, actually [politely] put her in her place. "Excuse me, I'm in the middle of a conversation here".

She was rude, arrogant, disrespectful and conceited through the entire art-world task, and I was amazed S'ralan didn't make more of it.

Last edited:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Tim took a wrong turn in the BBC Studios, and applied for The Apprentice BY MISTAKE. Thats the only way I can explain his existence on the show.

Zoe is a ****.

The Scottish one is nothing more than a Walking Accent.

Hannah was a charisma-vacuum with a voice that somehow managed to be unbearably tedious and unbearably annoying silmultaneously (which should not really be possible when you think about it, but somehow she has managed it). Thank God she has gone.

Arjun is actually a well-rounded human being and clearly already has an excellent business brain. If he doesn't win it, Sugar's an idiot.

I don't really have any thoughts on the other one, except that I think she is/will be quite fit.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Do you reckon Zoe comes from an art background? She didn't really mention whether she did, last night!?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Do you reckon Zoe comes from an art background? She didn't really mention whether she did, last night!?

Not sure. The way she seemed so at home though, made me wonder whether any of her family were in fact, artists themselves.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Tim seems to have picked the right time to come into his own...

Good task, this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports