[Albion] Julio Enciso - Paraguay’s new wonder kid (Signed 17/06/2022)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Oh, yes! That little tableau speaks volumes. It says he's going toe to toe with the opposition. He won't take any crap.
I'll admit I was a little concerned that he might get knocked off the ball, and he did take a couple of hits early on. But he got up and got on with it.

Very encouraging.
....although Potter, in his latest interview, offered a 50/50 hint at a loan.... I groaned when I saw that, he looks like one of those imports who can cope from the off... I hope he stayems and adapts on the job rather than in Jupiler land.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
....although Potter, in his latest interview, offered a 50/50 hint at a loan.... I groaned when I saw that, he looks like one of those imports who can cope from the off... I hope he stayems and adapts on the job rather than in Jupiler land.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think Potter is now giving serious consideration to keeping Enciso rather than loaning him out which I believe was the original plan. At least that is my interpretation of Potter's comments.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Off to City?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I’m afraid he’ll never play for us. :whistle:

How does this happen? I hate mispronounced names and misspellings. Six letters to get right, just six letters. Now some will do it on purpose to irritate people like me. Some will thing adding another c makes them the wittiest posters on NSC. Others will just persist because having learned a new word wrongly, they will never notice it's wrong and keep ploughing on regardless. A fine new addition to the fictional world of Vincente, Connelly and Houghton.:facepalm:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
How does this happen? I hate mispronounced names and misspellings. Six letters to get right, just six letters. Now some will do it on purpose to irritate people like me. Some will thing adding another c makes them the wittiest posters on NSC. Others will just persist because having learned a new word wrongly, they will never notice it's wrong and keep ploughing on regardless. A fine new addition to the fictional world of Vincente, Connelly and Houghton.:facepalm:

One of our fans has gone on to Blue Moon and posted on their Cucurella forum - and somehow managed to spell virtually every player mentioned incorrectly :moo:

Last edited:

el punal

Just as well we never signed Vennegoor of Hesselink.

#Pray for Warren. :eek:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Oops, always a bad sign when criticising someone's spelling not to double check your own post!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
One of our fans has gone on to Blue Noon and posted on their Cucurella forum - and somehow managed to spell virtually every player mentioned incorrectly :moo:

...........and that 'fan' is a f***in' embarrassment to us on Bluemoon - making some ridiculous suggestions about part exchanges too. Even the Bluemoon fans are playing him with their fishing lines!
Thank the lord he/she isn't in charge of negotiations (if indeed there are any negotiations at this stage)!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports