Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Josh Duffus

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Where has this ‘team news’ come from, and why are people paying it any attention?

I doubt the actual team has even been 100% decided yet.
Its from an anonymous Twitter account who has a decent track record in predicting line ups for previous games. (see above)

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
In which case definitely McGill, Duffus, and perhaps 2 more u21s tonight but i doubt we'll name 12.
(Lamptey, Welbeck, March, Estupinan, Lallana and Enciso/Moder are all out)

Moder and Enciso being out is irrelevant as neither are named in our Europa League squad and can’t be added till after the group stage (I don’t believe Enciso has been here long enough to make the B list).

We seem to have added a few more players to the B list since the squad was first announced (you can make additions to the B list up to 24 hours before each match).

As we’ve added these players we may see a couple more make the bench even with little chance of realistically getting the pitch as just being involved in the dressing room and part of the pre match warm up etc would be great experience for them.

Current squad for tonight

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
I know our scouting is the envy of many, but you've really got to hand it to the team in spotting this talent nearly 35 years before he was even born.

(sauce)

View attachment 168660
Conclusive proof that Uncle Tony has a secret footballer breeding program, probably in some hidden South American jungle lab. We not only signed him before he was born, we signed him before his father was born. He was just a twinkle in his grandpappy's eye.

Exclusive photo:
_a65a57b6-0b84-422a-8514-72fc15a92e31.jpg

Last edited:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
When I see a youngster promoted I remind myself of Ferguson's age and although I'm not expecting to find another Fergie quite yet I'm mostly filled with the excitement of potential.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He has been playing very well in the U21 recently, he has been selected on form, its whats our systems all about, well done him and all involved
Maybe, but he’s only started 1 game this season in PL2 and played less than 30 mins in most of the rest when he’s come on as sub. Why isn’t he starting regularly in the 21s if he’s playing so well ?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

We seem to have added a few more players to the B list since the squad was first announced (you can make additions to the B list up to 24 hours before each match).

The B list is unchanged from when it was first announced.

The only change has been to the A list (Steven Alzate was originally in that but was removed prior to the first match).

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
The B list is unchanged from when it was first announced.

The only change has been to the A list (Steven Alzate was originally in that but was removed prior to the first match).

I’m sure Tommy Reid was added to the B list at least since the squads were first announced.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Moder and Enciso being out is irrelevant as neither are named in our Europa League squad and can’t be added till after the group stage (I don’t believe Enciso has been here long enough to make the B list).

As we’ve added these players we may see a couple more make the bench even with little chance of realistically getting the pitch as just being involved in the dressing room and part of the pre match warm up etc would be great experience for them.

Current squad for tonight

Seems odd not to have Moder and Enciso in the squad even if they can't play as you can only make 3 additions/changes to the 25 man list in February.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Its from an anonymous Twitter account who has a decent track record in predicting line ups for previous games. (see above)
The club will be investigating everyone at Lancing again. Wasn’t it three groundsmen who were sacked previously?
Why give the opposition the information before they hand the team sheets in?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here