Jonathan Calleri

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
What you can't see is the Pope tugging him off in that photo :ohmy:

Your insider info is impressive.
It's good to know his agent has been earning his crust delivering all these add ons.
Would TB have been so amenable I wonder.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Your insider info is impressive.
It's good to know his agent has been earning his crust delivering all these add ons.
Would TB have been so amenable I wonder.

Big Hilda flew over when we tried to sign him before and gave him a nosh.
"Like a dog eating hot chips" by all accounts.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He will be sold to an English investment group and will play in Italy.

If that's legit, and not some translation mix up, it doesn't half sound dodgy.

NEXT.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
The shadow of Palermo looms over Jonathan Calleri? To shed light on the persistent market rumours, which were confirmed by rosanero president Maurizio Zamparini, Guillermo Calleri, the father and agent of the Boca Jrs striker, spoke to calciomercato.it: “In this moment I am the one dealing with the future of Jon, no one else is in charge. As of yet I’ve heard nothing from Palermo, he must have been talking about last summer”.

Inter are therefore in pole position? “Let’s just say that they are one of the two more determined and interested clubs we’re talking to. It is a team that we like a lot. The other is an english club”. Meanwhile in recent days you’ve started to process to obtain an Italian passport, in virtue of a citizenship that you’ve had for a while. “It’s coming – Assured Guillermo Calleri -, I think that it won’t take more than twenty days before we have it in hand”.

http://www.sempreinter.com/2015/12/05/calleris-father-and-agent-i-have-not-spoken-to-palermo-inter-we-like-them/

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Chelsea loaning all the players out is a bit like third party ownership, forbidden by the Premier League and therefore unethical in the Championship.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought he was sh*t, anyway.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
We've wasted 140 pages of comments on chasing this pipe dream. Time to forget him I think. It was never going to happen anyway. If anything, the club was just being used to drum up interest from bigger clubs.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Oh dear, do you still think this is happening?

Probably about as likely as us signing a Man U starlet on loan (which almost everyone had dismissed at 16:30 on the last day of the loan window) until the end of the season, who jinks through the whole central defence on his first full start to spark an incredible comeback...........

#dontgiveupjustyet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports