Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Oh dear, do you still think this is happening?

Probably about as likely as us signing a Man U starlet on loan (which almost everyone had dismissed at 16:30 on the last day of the loan window) until the end of the season, who jinks through the whole central defence on his first full start to spark an incredible comeback...........

#dontgiveupjustyet

Or as likely as Brighton & Hove Albion being top of the league and unbeaten in December 2015 having finished the previous season 20th. :albion2:

#believe

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Last edited:

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
No newer info in that than the Fox news article posted on the last page and the article just posted is 3 days older

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
No mention that he has reportedly apparently nearly as good as signed for Palermo so clearly shite :lolol:

G. Calleri put that Palermo rumour to bed on saturday

The shadow of Palermo looms over Jonathan Calleri? To shed light on the persistent market rumours, which were confirmed by rosanero president Maurizio Zamparini, Guillermo Calleri, the father and agent of the Boca Jrs striker, spoke to calciomercato.it: “In this moment I am the one dealing with the future of Jon, no one else is in charge. As of yet I’ve heard nothing from Palermo, he must have been talking about last summer”.

Inter are therefore in pole position? “Let’s just say that they are one of the two more determined and interested clubs we’re talking to. It is a team that we like a lot. The other is an english club”. Meanwhile in recent days you’ve started to process to obtain an Italian passport, in virtue of a citizenship that you’ve had for a while. “It’s coming – Assured Guillermo Calleri -, I think that it won’t take more than twenty days before we have it in hand”.
http://www.sempreinter.com/2015/12/05/calleris-father-and-agent-i-have-not-spoken-to-palermo-inter-we-like-them/

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Can we forget this player please - he is not coming here. He and his agent have simply used the club to up the interest in him.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
You have the right to both forget about the player and to stop clicking on this thread. Might I be so bold as to suggest you exercise those rights?

Now why didn't I think of that? :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here