Jonathan Calleri

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
There is no way Calleri will sign for us folks. He is Premier league bound. I can't believe that this rumour has generated so many postings. Expect a League 1 or 2 striker at best or a loanee from the Premier. Little ol Brighton don't sign big players...sadly. We just work hard to increase their value.

Ulloa ????

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

Ulloa only cost us £2M so not really a big signing. He might be worth more than that now but I doubt we would value him at the same level that we sold him for. I'd love to see us pay over £5M for a player who is the envy of other Championship clubs but I can't see it happening. It would be great if it did though.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Murray on bench for Bournemouth

Yep notice that too. Would assume the 'bust up' isn't bad enough for them to loan him out then [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] ...

Hopefully nobody will mention him coming back again now as it's happened 361 times since he left :lol:

sjonesbb

May 29, 2014
We should be looking at Dembele from Fulham. 19 years old, scores for fun, surely worth a look if we are still up there and Fulham are still struggling come January

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Where does your future lye JC ? ' Chelsea want to sign me and are willing to pay me a lot of money, but even though Brighton are in the 2nd tier of English football and they cant pay me as much, it has always been my dream to play for this club'

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You were jesting with this one, weren't you?

Obviously didn't make myself clear, I was talking about the fact that Ulloa wasn't even in the team at Almeria and not really comparable to the situation Calleri and his club are in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports