Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Ah, good call. It's late, and I've been on the vino. Is that excuse enough for not spotting a Daily Express "story" in disguise? :facepalm:

As long as you don't buy the rag you're fine. Mind you, that must have been some potent wine.

Just be careful when picking up your Saturday daily from the newstand. The bile of that newspaper is not good for hangovers.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
As long as you don't buy the rag you're fine. Mind you, that must have been some potent wine.

Just be careful when picking up your Saturday daily from the newstand. The bile of that newspaper is not good for hangovers.

When you've got close to the end of the second bottle, it is :lolol:

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
This thread is amazing. Conjecture, assumption, hope, desperation and despondency as well as conviction. Posts are great but, we won't get him.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
This thread is amazing. Conjecture, assumption, hope, desperation and despondency as well as conviction. Posts are great but, we won't get him.

Aren't most NSC threads like that ? Perhaps not always in that order.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He'll be in a Brighton shirt in January, I'm sure. Either our player, or on loan from Chelsea.

If he's on loan we will still have the 7 million available for the guy from Ecuador as well...

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
He'll be in a Brighton shirt in January, I'm sure. Either our player, or on loan from Chelsea.

If he's on loan we will still have the 7 million available for the guy from Ecuador as well...

Ok Blue, I for one would welcome him but, for ages 'some posters' have been suggesting the capture..... YET, none of you provide proof. So conjecture it will stay until the Brighton shirt photo or the loan announcement.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Ok Blue, I for one would welcome him but, for ages 'some posters' have been suggesting the capture..... YET, none of you provide proof. So conjecture it will stay until the Brighton shirt photo or the loan announcement.
Yes, it is just conjecture, no guarantees for now, only opinion...

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
There is no way Calleri will sign for us folks. He is Premier league bound. I can't believe that this rumour has generated so many postings. Expect a League 1 or 2 striker at best or a loanee from the Premier. Little ol Brighton don't sign big players...sadly. We just work hard to increase their value.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If we all, as a collective, believe we've already signed him, then he will sign. It's that simple. Law of attraction.
So for him to sign, all we need is for the great and the good of NSC to work together and agree with each other? We're doomed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here