Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Apart from one wonder goal on utube has anyone ever seen JC play?
As per all the tripe written in the Summer about all the former Albion/Newcastle/Norwich/Brum carthorses the Albion were going to sign.
The thought of the Albion (not) signing yet more players nobody have ever seen play, is very reassuring.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Last edited:

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
I saw Boca Juniors play Seiko in Hong Kong in 1982 but I dont think he was in the team....(Maradona and Gerd Mueller played) 0-2 to Boca

I saw them in 2011 in the emirates cup against PSG, looked like the Boca bus had ambushed the local north London tapas bar and hijacked 11 bearded middle aged fat
latino's. Sure if i remember rightly they beat PSG with a slow,non-running game of keep ball.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The latest from Hector Heredia:

Brighton ofreció 10 millones por Calleri tras reunión con dirigentes de Boca. Mañana lo van a ver contra Racing.

Translation:
Brighton offered 10 million Calleri after meeting with leaders of Boca . Tomorrow they will see against Racing.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing

Brighton ofreció 10 millones por Calleri tras reunión con dirigentes de Boca. Mañana lo van a ver contra Racing.

Translation:
Brighton offered 10 million Calleri after meeting with leaders of Boca . Tomorrow they will see against Racing.

10 million what, I wonder. Pounds? Euro's? Dollars? Magic beans?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Translation:

Oh God, now I've wet my trousers!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

Translation:

I think he is chatting shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here