Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Let's spin that around, why would Arsenal/Inter be interested in a player that a championship club are watching?

If there was any serious interest from those, Boca wouldn't be entertaining us at all.

Boca will entertain whoever comes in with the biggest steaming pile of cash. It's Calleri that's important, and no doubt his Mr 10/15%

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Surely, SURELY, this is nonsense, right? Players like this simply do not come to Brighton...

(Crosses fingers and hopes to be proved wrong)

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
Looks like a TV channel rather than a newspaper.

[h=1]Crónica (newspaper)[/h] From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TypeDaily newspaper
Owner(s)Alta Densidad S.R.L.
PublisherHéctor Ricardo García
Founded1963
LanguageSpanish
HeadquartersBuenos Aires, Argentina
Circulation58,432
WebsiteCrónica

Crónica
Crónica is a newspaper published in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Founded on July 29, 1963, by publisher Héctor Ricardo García, it became well known for its oversized headlines and yellow press approach; as García explained: "we needed a strident daily, with large and shocking headlines, like the kind one sees in Central America, because our papers were too placid."
Crónica, which had reached a daily circulation of 800,000 and rivaled Clarín as the nation's leading news daily, was shuttered by President Isabel Perón in 1975, and though it was reopened in 1977, it never regained its former prominence. Crónica, whose logo is Firme junto al pueblo ("Firmly with the people"), is published with three editions: morning, evening and night, and its average daily circulation in 2006 was 58,432.

http://www.cronica.com.ar/

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Surely, SURELY, this is nonsense, right? Players like this simply do not come to Brighton...

(Crosses fingers and hopes to be proved wrong)

100% my sentiments

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
[h=1]Crónica (newspaper)[/h] From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TypeDaily newspaper
Owner(s)Alta Densidad S.R.L.
PublisherHéctor Ricardo García
Founded1963
LanguageSpanish
HeadquartersBuenos Aires, Argentina
Circulation58,432
WebsiteCrónica

Crónica
Crónica is a newspaper published in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Founded on July 29, 1963, by publisher Héctor Ricardo García, it became well known for its oversized headlines and yellow press approach; as García explained: "we needed a strident daily, with large and shocking headlines, like the kind one sees in Central America, because our papers were too placid."
Crónica, which had reached a daily circulation of 800,000 and rivaled Clarín as the nation's leading news daily, was shuttered by President Isabel Perón in 1975, and though it was reopened in 1977, it never regained its former prominence. Crónica, whose logo is Firme junto al pueblo ("Firmly with the people"), is published with three editions: morning, evening and night, and its average daily circulation in 2006 was 58,432.

http://www.cronica.com.ar/

It's a TV channel as well

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crónica_TV

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

Vicente, although a wonderful, wonderfil player, was a free transfer and at the end of his career. These guys are mid-twenties, regulars for one of the top teams in S. America, likely to cost millions and Lodeiro is a full Uruguayan international that played at the 2014 World Cup. That's quite the difference.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Ah bollocks to it. It's Friday afternoon, the international break is over so I have decided to get EXCITED by this. Nonchalance, be danmed! Away with you, cool impassive indifference! "Wait and see"? Do one!

Just IMAGINE if Barbs pulled this off.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Ah bollocks to it. It's Friday afternoon, the international break is over so I have decided to get EXCITED by this. Nonchalance, be danmed! Away with you, cool impassive indifference! "Wait and see"? Do one!

Barber In?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm surprised those in the know haven't had any info from the Albion side on this one

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If we pulls this off, this will be a modern day ''Bamber jetting off to net Lawrenson while on holiday'' type tale. Ridiculously excited. :albion2:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

Me too. Absolutely CONVINCED this is going happen!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm surprised those in the know haven't had any info from the Albion side on this one

Those that don't know are too busy pining for Buckley and Bennett :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here