Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'd say no, we don't need a surly Argie however good he may be when he chooses to play. Personally wouldn't want any player in an Albion shirt unless he's committed. Seen too many so called good players just going through the motions over the years.

Agreed, this one has le-sulk written all over it. He'd probably be pushing for a move away come summer, well his old man would be touting thats for sure.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
88 pages, this really makes us look tinpot to the rest of the football league!
It was over when our bid was rejected. To add to that he clearly doesn't want to come here, if he did I would have serious concerns, just think he's not the right player for us.
Now, Bolanos is a whole other prospect and would be a phenomenal signing, however I see it about as realistic as Bale or Ronaldo.
I don't want to get my hopes up, so am expecting us to end up with someone half-shit like Bamford on loan after Wilson returns to the scum.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
However if his goals had got us promoted by then .....

Do you genuinely think the signing of one unproven lad form South America is going to turn us into a goal machine team? Our lack of goals isn't just the guys upfront.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
this really has red herring written all over it
I will of coarse retract this statement if he scores the goal to take us up:lolol:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Of course our goal threat has dried up since Lua Lua and March got injured, so that's one area that needs addressing, but I can't help feeling that we really need another Ulloa or Murray-type striker. Zamora can't last games and it seems Hemed is not the goal-getter we need. I was disappointed we didn't go in (well we may have done but not as determinedly as Middlesbrough) for Christian Stuani. As for the quick, nimble striker we have Wilson unless he's recalled and Baldock is a reasonable back-up. I wonder if we sign Bolanos, will Hughton go 4-5-1, with him in the Texeira role? He's more of an attacking midfielder than a striker, isn't he?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Of course our goal threat has dried up since Lua Lua and March got injured, so that's one area that needs addressing, but I can't help feeling that we really need another Ulloa or Murray-type striker. Zamora can't last games and it seems Hemed is not the goal-getter we need. I was disappointed we didn't go in (well we may have done but not as determinedly as Middlesbrough) for Christian Stuani. As for the quick, nimble striker we have Wilson unless he's recalled and Baldock is a reasonable back-up. I wonder if we sign Bolanis, will Huggton go 4-5-1, with him in the Texeira role? He's more of an attacking midfielder than a striker, isn't he?

Well he's scoring 1in every 1.7 games over the last two seasons, even hotter if you just take in the 2015 season, so that would be amazing for an attacking midfielder.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
88 pages, this really makes us look tinpot to the rest of the football league!

I doubt the rest of the football league are bothered or interested. It's not the first nor will be the last thread of this sort. Remember the Iranian, Van Dyke or even Vicente? Some you win, and some you lose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here