Jonathan Calleri

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm presuming it's the offer to the player

We offered $10 million earlier which Boca turned down (October) but then upped it to $12M. I presume Boca have another 4 days to accept it. Boca are broke so have to sell.
Calleri's agent is his dad, who is trying to get more offers, but on the face of it, Inter aren't going to spend money this transfer window.

What a good job we have a professional card player for a chairman. He knows whether to twist or stick (yes I know that's blackjack)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Brilliant. This thread and it's base rumour just refuse to die despite numerous attempts to end it from those who are convinced the Inter deal is done. Wednesday could be a very significant day for the Seagulls. #believe

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Brilliant. This thread and it's base rumour just refuse to die despite numerous attempts to end it from those who are convinced the Inter deal is done. Wednesday could be a very significant day for the Seagulls. #believe

It is amusing how many times someone has posted a tweet or a link to an article claiming he has/is about to sign for Inter and declaring that 'it's over', only for it to continue.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Is this still running? Brilliant! Can someone sum up in media friendly soundbite please?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
This is the Lazarus of all rumours. It was certainly dead but now seems to be on again! Extraordinary.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
What is an agreement in principle? With club, player or both? And if that's there why 60days?

60 day time limit is an attempt to stop this thread getting to 3000 posts.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Boca must sell, & it appears ours in the only offer. Needs must.

But presumably he's under contract so doesn't have to go anywhere - Boca can't force him out. Or is his contract up, I can't bothered to wade through all the pages to find out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports