Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
But presumably he's under contract so doesn't have to go anywhere - Boca can't force him out. Or is his contract up, I can't bothered to wade through all the pages to find out

I THINK his contract is up in the summer before their season starts again.
Edit to add - he's already tweeted his goodbyes to the Boca fans, so is going somewhere.

What did i miss? I thought yday inter said he'd signed for them

Inter haven't said anything. It's his agent (Dad) who keeps saying that Inter want him.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Inter have never said that hes signed for them or that theyve even made a bid or plan to. His agent/father has said hes signing for inter several times over the last month or two

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Lord Bloom of Tonyshire knows all about a calculated risk. If this one fires us to the promised land, he pays for himself with next year's TV deal. If he doesn't, there is little risk to being able to sell him on for a profit to a Prem or Italian club. Injuries can be insured against. Boca need to sell.

The % chance was high over the early part of the 60 days, perhaps as high as 80%, reducing gradually as his old man touted him around, dropping to perhaps 30% pre Xmas. But #HTN #KTF we still have skin in the game, and the % chance is apparently increasing again.

So, #HTN.....

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Oh, and I should have added, AZ Gull that was a cracking headline, back to the days when Inverness Cally beat Celtic in the cup!

gullside

Aug 7, 2012
Also calleri re-tweeted the news saying Inter would announce the signing of him Wednesday! He's now deleted the re-tweet.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Do we want a player who desperately wants to play in Italy for Inter, but might have to reluctantly come to us?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Do we want a player who desperately wants to play in Italy for Inter, but might have to reluctantly come to us?

Yes. WE need a goalscorer desperately...

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Good question, but 'yes' I would, only because he would have to perform to put himself in the shop window, and if we hit the premier league, he might wish to stay or we'll cash in and sign someone else........

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I'd say no, we don't need a surly Argie however good he may be when he chooses to play. Personally wouldn't want any player in an Albion shirt unless he's committed. Seen too many so called good players just going through the motions over the years.

I find myself almost hoping that he is announced at Inter tomorrow.

I'm not getting into the spirit of the thread am I?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here