Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
In typical John Terry fashion, he's already tried to shift the blame for his own stupidity - telling his mate Geoff Shreeves that he accidentally ran into the back of the Barca player and raised his knee for self-protection. Forgetting that everyone in the world has seen the replay and it's already proven him a liar.

D

Deleted member 18477

In typical John Terry fashion, he's already tried to shift the blame for his own stupidity - telling his mate Geoff Shreeves that he accidentally ran into the back of the Barca player and raised his knee for self-protection. Forgetting that everyone in the world has seen the replay and it's already proven him a liar.

One word - Rat!

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Watching in the Czech republic so couldn't understand what the commentator was saying about why he did it? What was it all about?

So am I. On 4 I presume? How many times did they have to show us Cech's (admittedly pretty good) save at half-time INSTEAD of the sending off? I mean, wtf?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
John Terry must have a brain the size of a pea. Cahill goes off injured, Chelsea go 1 down so he kicks someone for the hell of it.

Exactly the reason I have lost interest in watching England.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Terry Family

John - shag your best mate's Woman leaving him heartbroken
His Brother - shag your team mate's wife leaving him dead

Says it all really.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
john terry has just single handidly knocked chelsea out of the cl. If he goes to the euro's after that i wont watch a single game. What a total prick, but we knew that anyway.

ok i take back the bit about knocking them out but that is all.

Fair play chelsea and well done (accept john terry).

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
LOL f***ed them for the final as well.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
John Terry has just single handidly knocked Chelsea out of the CL. If he goes to the euro's after that I wont watch a single game. What a total prick, but we knew that anyway.

I'd say his red (soft) was exactly why Chelsea prevailed.

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
lol-guy.jpeg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
For all you Tweeters, there's a most entertaining trend going on right now:

#johnterryexcuses

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here