Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Terry

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Knee into the back of the thigh of the Barca player off the ball. Sunday football stuff. Moron.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Amazing to hear Graeme Souness condemn John Terry for his actions. As if Souness was never reckless or niggly in his playing days!

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
He's a vile human being, an utter ****.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Especially stupid to do that in a game with two extra officials watching on.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
so glad it happened, especially to JT and Chelsea. Come on Barca, 5 more in the 2nd half please.

D

Deleted member 18477

ah normal service has resumed. the Terry haters have been very quiet after the first leg game, must be very happy now.

I'm very happy! Even if Chelsea somehow get through, he'll take no part. And neither will their best player Ramires for getting booked. Very happy as you said!

John terry you're a rat!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Amazing to hear Graeme Souness condemn John Terry for his actions. As if Souness was never reckless or niggly in his playing days!

What he actually said was that even in his day if you did that, you'd stand a good chance of getting sent off. So today it now, when there are two extra officials, is just idiotic. He wasn't trying to pretend he was a saint as a player.

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
He Won't be playing for Chelsea next season for sure. If the Ferdinand case goes against him he's finished isn't he ?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I'm very happy! Even if Chelsea somehow get through, he'll take no part. And neither will their best player Ramires for getting booked. Very happy as you said!

John terry you're a rat!

I wouldn't worry too much about them getting through :smile:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I hope John Terry broke a few toes kicking a wall like the petulant child that he is ...... a complete and utter arsehole

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Though not much of a 'fan' of CFC, I would still support them in Europe, but, then there are two or three reason why I don't especially like that team and this is one.

I personally consider that Roberto is a top bloke and I don't know how he is expected to put up with this sort of thing. Certainly would not renew his contract !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here