Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe Mason and Lewis Grabban

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Ah cheers...was getting an inkling you didn't like us much :smile: Mason is bound to end up at Forest by the end of the window I would have thought...

Bloody Forest, hope they don't go up and get smashed for failing FFP!

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
The only way Mason would ever join Bournemouth if no other club come in for him and then he'll probably turn Bournmouth down as they are tin pot and spending way beyond their means.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The only way Mason would ever join Bournemouth if no other club come in for him and then he'll probably turn Bournmouth down as they are tin pot and spending way beyond their means.

Why are they tinpot ? Is it cause they wear track suit tops pre kick off?

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Hmmm I read something yesterday when we looked like signing Grabban that Eddie Howe was interested in Mason, but any bid was way off the mark..

I think this is old news that has surfaced based on who they would have got if Grabban joined us..

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think we'll sign Mason. It's a very good fit.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Bloody Forest, hope they don't go up and get smashed for failing FFP!

Completely disagree with FFP. What are the punishments of breaking FFP rules? A fine? I was all for us conforming to the rules, but seeing other teams offering large sums of money for players when we aren't able to because of the rules is frustrating. It should be scrapped. Why should Bournemouth with 8k seats be able to bid £1.5m for Mason, when us with 23k ST holders can't?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Completely disagree with FFP. What are the punishments of breaking FFP rules? A fine? I was all for us conforming to the rules, but seeing other teams offering large sums of money for players when we aren't able to because of the rules is frustrating. It should be scrapped. Why should Bournemouth with 8k seats be able to bid £1.5m for Mason, when us with 23k ST holders can't?

Your post contradicts itself, your don't like Bmuff making these bids but don't agree with FFP.

All clubs who do not comply will have to pay us money and may hVe a transfer embargo

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Your post contradicts itself, your don't like Bmuff making these bids but don't agree with FFP.

All clubs who do not comply will have to pay us money and may hVe a transfer embargo

What I'm trying to say is, that I disagree with FFP due to the fact that some teams are conforming to the rules are others aren't. The punishments need to be more severe; points deduction etc in my opinion. I don't think it's fair that Bournemouth are able to offer £1.5m when we MAY be unable to because we wish to conform to the rules, despite the fact that we sell 26k seats every game when Bournemouth's ground only holds 11k.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
What I'm trying to say is, that I disagree with FFP due to the fact that some teams are conforming to the rules are others aren't. The punishments need to be more severe; points deduction etc in my opinion. I don't think it's fair that Bournemouth are able to offer £1.5m when we MAY be unable to because we wish to conform to the rules, despite the fact that we sell 26k seats every game when Bournemouth's ground only holds 11k.

I know what your saying, we'll just have to wait and see if the league have the balls to carry out these sanctions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here