• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Climate change is debatable, it's debated, if you can't tell the difference between having a particular view and believing that no other views exist or are valid, thats' fine. But your way of looking at it is a step beyond believing that other views are incorrect, and it means that you too are an ideologue.

Some people will say the earth being flat is debatable. Doesn't make it so.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Typical liberal response? Wtf aren you going on about. He rightly called you an idiot, because anyone sharing shoddy claims of fraud on an Internet forum, deserves to be called out. It's not needed and quite frankly, bloody dangerous to be making such accusations.

Claiming voting fraud just because they are losing, is utterly embarrassing to say the least.

I seem to recall that the phrase is: "You lost, get over it"

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Donald Trump’s reelection campaign is demanding a recount in Wisconsin, as results show Joe Biden leading there by about 20,000 votes.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Nothing to fear from a recount for the State Officials or Democrats if everyone confident all above board (which I'm sure they are).

Really don't see them finding 20k red votes down the back of a sofa in the break out room!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Throwing around insults based on knowing the grand total of zilch.

You keep living in your land of make believe with your delusional thoughts if that keeps you happy.

Anyway, to ‘keep up’ with you, I’d have to slow down a lot, but I’ll make allowances as you’re probably tired from your excitement today.

Hello? Is that the Irony Club of Great Britian? Yes, I think I've caught a whopper......

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Previous recounts in WI have changed final counts by 300 and 100 votes.

20,000 is a pointless and childish lack of grace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing

It's all part of Trump's gameplan of sowing doubt over the mail in votes, he's been setting it up for months.

I wonder when the document shredding and file deletion will start in the White House...

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Some people will say the earth being flat is debatable. Doesn't make it so.

When I said Climate change is debatable, the climate isn't static, it's always changing, we are actually talking about, a) the causes and b) the appopriate actions, taking into account the consequences of both. Those things are debatable.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
A much closer result than generally expected - should encourage Biden to be a fairly centralist & boring president, which is probably what the USA needs right now.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
20k is about the same margin as Trump won Wisconsin by in 2016, i dont recall a recount then.

When I said Climate change is debatable, the climate isn't static, it's always changing, we are actually talking about, a) the causes and b) the appopriate actions, taking into account the consequences of both. Those things are debatable.

Climate change is not debatable, it's a fact. The climate is changing and not in a good way, it's always changed but over centries/thousands of years, nothing like the accelerated global warming we are seeing now. The cause is Co2 emissions, deforestation, the end.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Yes, I think he was ultimately in the wrong. That's my opinion. He shouldn't have been where he was doing what he was, he should have left it to law enforcement. Then he got in a situation where he ended up shooting someone which was always possible because of the bad decision he made to be there doing that. But it wasn't cold blooded murder and it wasn't racist. It was a dumb kid who got scared and it's a tragedy for the people who got shot and for him. That's my opinion.

Climate change is debatable, it's debated, if you can't tell the difference between having a particular view and believing that no other views exist or are valid, thats' fine. But your way of looking at it is a step beyond believing that other views are incorrect, and it means that you too are an ideologue.

Yep, very different viewpoints for sure, that's the beauty of a free country. Have a lovely evening.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

He’s utterly desperate. Live gets a lot worse for him once he stops being protected by the title of President.

Jan 30, 2008
I'm not reacting to you expressing your opinion, I'm sure many people out there disagree with me on many things. It's your tiresome crap about "taking back control" that I'm scoffing at. Nothing about Brexit, right-wing politics. voting Conservative or for Trump is about 'taking back control'. Unless you mean the people in power taking back more control, in which case, you are spot on for the first time in about 50 years. All of those things are simply about shifting money and power into the hands of a few people. They couldn't give a single toss about immigration, one way or another. It's just a tool to wind up the voters. If it weren't, they would actually TAKE ACTION, which they clearly do not.
1/1/2021
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here