Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joao Teixeira

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Why? Calde is a Catalan, so probably supports them, not sure where Bruno is from, is he a Catalan too?

Bruno is Catalan, Calde is DEFINITELY Basque.

When we won League One, he celebrated with the ikurrina (Basque flag) wrapped around him.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Fwiw, I think tex would be a very welcome addition to a team that is struggling with creativity. He's only young, and will definitely get better.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'd love him to come back.

The goal when he went through the whole Blackpool side was a piece of magic.

I'm greedy though - a top striker, the czech winger, and Tex please.

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
It would be great if he came back. Surrounded by a better team than last year with more confidence I think he'd be incredible. Think earlier on in the season he was Liverpool's best player against a strong Bournemouth team in the cup. I thought that might have got him more time on the pitch but obviously not.... Completely wasted there in my opinion especially considering he's already 22/23.

As for where he would play, no.10 is obviously his best position but I think that as we have our wingers cutting in he would do very well on the left still and would offer something very different to what we have.

Tex and Calleri would be my perfect January... Not much to hope for :shrug:

Dec 29, 2011
[tweet]686226808107347968[/tweet]

That's such a nice picture. Nice of them to take him under their wing, it's definitely tough for a youngster to move to a new culture, I bet he really appreciated having them two around. What language do you think they spoke together?

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
My mate cut his hair again this week, he really loves Brighton as a club and enjoyed his time with us but he appears to be pretty focused on getting into Liverpool team so isn't looking to go anywhere at the moment.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
My mate cut his hair again this week, he really loves Brighton as a club and enjoyed his time with us but he appears to be pretty focused on getting into Liverpool team so isn't looking to go anywhere at the moment.

How often does he need his hair cut!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That's such a nice picture. Nice of them to take him under their wing, it's definitely tough for a youngster to move to a new culture, I bet he really appreciated having them two around. What language do you think they spoke together?

West Iberian dialects are similar. They would understand each other regardless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here