I bow down to this young chap and grovel for an apology
From my fellow Albion fans this guy is getting me very wet xx

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I bow down to this young chap and grovel for an apology
From my fellow Albion fans this guy is getting me very wet xx

A permanent state of dampness. Tis the lot of the Albion fan, to be wetting the bed or getting over excited.

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
I rest my case.... What I said about this signing, that brighton fans may just be surprised about this kid....let's hope Liverpool don't recall him.... If they get some injuries.... It's early days but this lad will start to get alot of attention....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I rest my case.... What I said about this signing, that brighton fans may just be surprised about this kid....let's hope Liverpool don't recall him.... If they get some injuries.... It's early days but this lad will start to get alot of attention....

I don't think Liverpool can recall him as it's a season long loan.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
First time I've seen him, and I think he's great. Too go to stay with us for very long unfortunately. Ulloa who?

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
So, just who is this guy who cannot even get into LFC's reserve squad behind Stirling and Coutinho?
Must be rubbish......

Total breath of fresh air - already our best player. Build the team around him level

I thought we had him for the season? Can he be recalled or even sold in January?

The owning club can do what they want. They can recall or sell him if they think it is in their interest. Typically a season long loan for a young player will run the course and a club like Liverpool won't need to recall him because of an injury crisis as they have so many others to choose from. If they were offered good money for him however and wanted to cash in then we would lose him.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
The owning club can do what they want. They can recall or sell him if they think it is in their interest. Typically a season long loan for a young player will run the course and a club like Liverpool won't need to recall him because of an injury crisis as they have so many others to choose from. If they were offered good money for him however and wanted to cash in then we would lose him.

Hmm, thats put a dampener on things. Let's hope Liverpool want to keep him at least past January.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here