Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jimbob5 can you stop retrospectively thumbs downing swathes of my posts.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Now my joke has prompted a thumbs down from Bozza - oh no!

Have gave me one for making reference to Vegemite superiority again. Clearly it upsets the establishment. I'll be getting an infraction next.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
BTR31.jpg

I can only see a little red cross there :eek:/

Anyway, as an aside [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] , I also have a rogue 'reputation comment' on my notifications thats been there for months. I've never seen the comment, I don't know if there even is one, and the number 1 won't disappear even though I've clicked it.

Its not life or death, but it is a mild irritant. Kind of like a little bobble of cotton ensnared within the sole of your sock that you keep treading on.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can only see a little red cross there :eek:/

Anyway, as an aside @Bozza , I also have a rogue 'reputation comment' on my notifications thats been there for months. I've never seen the comment, I don't know if there even is one, and the number 1 won't disappear even though I've clicked it.

Its not life or death, but it is a mild irritant. Kind of like a little bobble of cotton ensnared within the sole of your sock that you keep treading on.

Yes, you get access to the comment when you've issued your first 10 thumbs.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Have gave me one for making reference to Vegemite superiority again. Clearly it upsets the establishment. I'll be getting an infraction next.

It's OK - every one he randomly issues me with gets one back until he stops this VICIOUS attack :thumbsup:

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
I don't know which is more depressing, someone bothering to go around thumbs downing someone or someone else actually CARING that they're being thumbs downed.

Definitely the latter

The fact that peope know who and how many thumbs down they have got is nothing short of sad

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Thanks, you utter tit.

:lol:

I cant believe you've actually bothered to post this, have you nothing better to do? - its f@cking pathetic mate.

You must have received some serious bullying as a kid, "Sir! Sir! Johnny's thumbing me again"

You post some boll@cks on here sometimes but you have just surpassed yourself on this one.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I like to feel the love so my thumbs down amount to one-no idea who I gave it to? I see I have forty one thumbs down.
Go feck yourselves:moo:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
When ever I post in the same thread as Brighton mark, I can guarantee I'll get a thumbs down from him. Irrespective if I've quoted him or agreed with him, that dreaded thumbs down is bound to happen.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Irrespective of the relative merits of thumbs - up or down - it has to be said that Jimbo5 is one of the more tedious bellends to find their way onto NSC in recent times.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Iv'e never checked my thumbs record before, so i just looked.
The last 20 have shown 19 up and 1 down.
Overall
Total: 541
Thumbs Up: 505
Thumbs Down: 36
Chuffed with that

And from me.
Thumbs Sent
Total: 365
Thumbs Up: 355
Thumbs Down: 10
My last 20 thumbs have all been up.

Last edited:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I have just noticed that when posts by Nibble and LamieRobertson were quoted, the quote maintained the capital letters in their names. However, it chose to downgrade SIMMO SAYS to lower case.

What can it mean?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I don't know which is more depressing, someone bothering to go around thumbs downing someone or someone else actually CARING that they're being thumbs downed.

Agreed, its like a bloody kids playground at times. Who give a flying f--k.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here