Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jimbob5 can you stop retrospectively thumbs downing swathes of my posts.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Oh do shut up you humourless bore, I may not agree with simster most of the time but I do respect him, it was a lame attempt at a joke, go back to whatever activity it is that passes the time for you.

Look in the mirror.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
We're gonna need more popcorn down here

4SLjSQd.jpg

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I just thumbs downed everyone in this post. I'm now going to take it as a thumbs up whenever I get a thumbs down :thumbsup:

That's going to be complicated.

So if we want to give you a thumbs down (not saying I do !) we need to give a thumbs up ?

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
One for the stattos out there, is it possible to find out the most thumbed (both up and down) posts on the forum?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That's going to be complicated.

So if we want to give you a thumbs down (not saying I do !) we need to give a thumbs up ?

I'm saying that I'll take it as a compliment either way.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Again, as [MENTION=5707]Nibble[/MENTION] says it's annoying when mentions keep popping up. Husty and VHA on NSC (banned) did it to me the other day and it did become annoying as they kept coming up in 'notifications' and you assume it's someone quoting you for a reasonable debate...

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Jimbob5, a Palace fan not even on my radar, is sure going for it today on the thumbs down front, although more mystifying on a personal level was a thumbs down from Captain Sensible for me saying our new Israeli player looks like Carol Mcgiffin from Loose Women. Seriously Captain!? ???

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Assuming they're over the age of 12 and not mentally retarded, anyone getting hot and bothered about 'thumbs' on a message board needs to get a ****ing grip.

I'm a mixture of all the mentioned...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
One for the stattos out there, is it possible to find out the most thumbed (both up and down) posts on the forum?

From recent memory, was it not the one with the title 'I hope we lose tonight', or something similar, prior to the Burton COC match?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Just to add, I'm not hugely upset or annoyed. I'm not sat here fuming. I'm not taking legal advice. I'm merely mentioning that it is slightly irksome. Plus I'm trying to entertain myself on a 7 hour train journey.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't do thumbs.

In truth I find them annoying. The thumbs page seems to take an age to load (if it even loads at all), so I just tap the link now and then click straight onto a thread, just to "clear" the thumbs notification count. I couldn't even tell you how many 'ups' and 'downs' I've got.

Notifications for quotes are fine, I'll always check those. Notification for thumbs though ? Meh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here