Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jermaine Pennant

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
ROFL so anyone who does not obey all laws is deluded? I am my own law, my word is my law, my agreements are my law, my promises are my law, any authorities putting rules on me is folly. insurance should be an option, not forced.

do you know how many laws have come into the EU in the past 10 years with no dialog with the public? do you know how silly most of these are? you carry on being a "good little citizen." it's your choice, but don't you go forcing your way of life onto others - that my friend, is severely dangerous.

so when you are in another country you immediately adapt to their laws even if they go against the ones in england? this makes you a pinball in a machine, or a rat in a lab maze, with no centre of your own.

Brunswick get the F**k off your high horse . At no time have i tried to force anything on you .. Again thats your deluded world you are in .
PS you are not my friend !

ditchy

Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I know your sort. I bet you're a Tory who dresses up in women's clothes at the weekend. Am I right?

Couldnt be further from the truth HT , though i would own up to voting Tory

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

You have owned up to 50%, and the other 50% you're lying about :smile:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

So, could not be further from the truth eh? Is it a men's uniform fetish then?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
again, subjective and a projection from your life experiences. i had no desire to get A levels, or hang out with such types.

images

Hahaha. You utter dunce.

Do you not understand, that the cartoon you have posted is designed to take the piss out of people like you?

ditchy

Jul 8, 2003
brighton
So, could not be further from the truth eh? Is it a men's uniform fetish then?

Sorry to dissapoint Herr Fubtumper but the only thing close to a uniform i have is my thunderbirds hat ... now i guess we are secretly trying to "out" your own fetishes ...perhaps you might want to elaborate a bit more ? :)

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
"pennant thought he was allowed to drive after his aunty read out a letter from the DVLA " does that mean he can't read....??

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Brunswick get the F**k off your high horse . At no time have i tried to force anything on you .. Again thats your deluded world you are in .
PS you are not my friend !
[MENTION=3462]Springal[/MENTION] (my friends).

so easy you lot are, end up with insults and swearing at me.........lol....because you can't debate the points....lol....

.....for arguing that not having insurance is NOT worse than drink driving.....and that obeying ALL laws is dangerous and a bit silly.

let me take it slowly for you knuckleheads..... the great english judicial system you love, its judges, its police, and MP's are not really what you think they are, or do what you think they do....watch this below - around the middle it will clearly show you that the judges, police, and MPs at high places protect and have links to child sacrifice rings...... you carry on.

wwwDOTyoutube.com/watch?v=KOQzmtU1SjM

my support of the albion is not in question, i post often on football matters, i didn't make the nonsensical remark about no-insurance being worse than drink driving. grow up....and good day.

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
[MENTION=3462]Springal[/MENTION] (my friends).

so easy you lot are, end up with insults and swearing at me.........lol....because you can't debate the points....lol....
People ARE debating with you, just because you say they aren't doesn't mean that it's true. It's just that you seem to ignore the replies that are; a number of very pertinent questions have been asked of you and you have ignored all of them. So really it's you that isn't debating, you merely change the frame of the debate every time you are challenged

.....for arguing that not having insurance is NOT worse than drink driving.....and that obeying ALL laws is dangerous and a bit silly.
Stop talking in absolutes, it makes you look a fool. We are not talking about ALL laws, we are talking about laws relating to driving and insurance. Seemingly you agree that driving drunk is wrong and therefore it's status as an illegal act is correct (yes?). You seem to dispute the need for insurance but you have ignored the excellent point made by 34064 Fighter Command in post 44 about that, your argument seems to be insurance companies are bad therefore insurance itself is bad. This does not follow.

let me take it slowly for you knuckleheads..... the great english judicial system you love, its judges, its police, and MP's are not really what you think they are, or do what you think they do....watch this below - around the middle it will clearly show you that the judges, police, and MPs at high places protect and have links to child sacrifice rings...... you carry on.

wwwDOTyoutube.com/watch?v=KOQzmtU1SjM
Child sacrifice rings eh? I mean, surely that's why anyone aims for a high powered position isn't it? To get in on some of that child sacrifice action.

my support of the albion is not in question, i post often on football matters, i didn't make the nonsensical remark about no-insurance being worse than drink driving. grow up....and good day.

Again you are picking one off-hand remark as a means to denigrate the argument of everyone else. perhaps it's you that needs to grow up?

Good day

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
1. a number of very pertinent questions have been asked of you.

2. We are not talking about ALL laws, we are talking about laws relating to driving and insurance.

3. You seem to dispute the need for insurance.

1. where?

2. my reply was to someone who said he obeys ALL laws.

3. totally, it is not a NEED. this is an absolute. think food, water, shelter.

bonus 4. i think you need to re-read the whole thread a bit more slowly and see my replies were to certain person's comments....

my two original points still stand - insurance should not be forced, it is a scam these days, and obeying all laws is silly, and i can debate these with anyone who cares to. to back these two up a little:

a) AIG Q1 Profit More Than Doubles to $3.21 Billion By Young Ha | May 4, 2012
b) watch 1984, brave new world, or listen to this 5 minutes. wwwDOTyoutube.com/watch?v=l5h4VHh39Gs

funny how you 'mocked off' a key real issue about the 'top' of the british justice system......sigh.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
1. where?

bonus 4. i think you need to re-read the whole thread a bit more slowly and see my replies were to certain person's comments....

my two original points still stand - insurance should not be forced, it is a scam these days, and obeying all laws is silly, and i can debate these with anyone who cares to. to back these two up a little:

b) watch 1984, brave new world, or listen to this 5 minutes. wwwDOTyoutube.com/watch?v=l5h4VHh39Gs

funny how you 'mocked off' a key real issue about the 'top' of the british justice system......sigh.

I have listened to that and there really isn't anything there expect one persons take on a number of things that are happening. I am sorry there are many dodgy things happening in the states but that clip offers no proof or back up to anything.

I am genuinely interested in many of the ideas you post, much of it is a few steps too far for me, nut i am interested none the less. Can I ask you to post primary sources or written information rather than videos as most of the time I don't find time to access them and when I do I find them harder to cite or reference than written information.

Last edited:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Brunswick old chap, if you want to drive on the roads that society has provided, then society asks that you comply with a few simple rules, ie prove you are competent, prove your vehicle is safe, indemnify yourself against risks, play nicely with the other children.
If you don't want to do these, then don't drive on 'our' roads, build your own.
If you don't want to pay for insurance, lodge an indemnity bond.
As for prison, if Pennant gets another custodial sentence, then the purposes stated in the justice's reasons is more likely to be deterrent and/or punishment, rehabilitation having failed.

Oh, and as for child sacrifice, I've yet to see it, although I can think of at least two that would benefit from it.

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
1. where?

b) watch 1984, brave new world, or listen to this 5 minutes.

1. Primarily Edna's question way back in post 35. Let's start with that eh?

2. Fine, if you say so, your post seems to be directed at Springal and I can't see where he's said anything about obeying all laws. I'm being deliberately obtuse here btw, as this element of the debate is once again utterly irrelevant.

3. Insurance may not be a need like water and food, but that doesn't make it a bad thing. Lots of other things that are very good aren't basic needs either. And an insurance company making a massive profit doesn't make it a bad thing either. So I'm not exactly sure what your point is here.

4. I 'mocked off' the 'key real issue' (which I assume is your bit about child sacrifice) because, even if it weren't completely nuts, it has NOTHING to do with anything else that has been said on this thread. *It really isn't the 'key real issue' here.

Your youtube link is amusing. But again not very relevant and 'backs up' nothing at all. All it proves is that some folks in America think the same way you do. Groupthink, some might call it...

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
[MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION] post 35

crime, i prefer to call it desperation for love and/or chips (money), to get food, shelter, and food.....in a system that is stacked against the many and provides little opportunity.

change the system.

but as it stands, to answer, i would get criminals (as you call them) to plant food - this way they learn about care and nurture, and see something given back, whilst helping local community and co-operating with others, and learning at the same time.

one can prune leaves all they want, but the roots need to be dealt with.

[MENTION=13947]happypig[/MENTION]

society does not provide the insurance rules, insurance companies do....by scamming, gaining power, and buying mp's.

[MENTION=2589]Robdinho[/MENTION]

see top of this reply.

if you think making £3bn in a quarter from scamming and investing in toxic investments, when people have to work till their 70, schools, hospitals close, food is expensive, poverty, etc etc - then that is your capitalistic look out. one i run away from.

i think the clip was relevant.

[MENTION=1313]BadFish[/MENTION]

Hi there.

Gerald Celente has made many predictions within the economy that have all come true, he was in amongst the investment banks until he got shafted, but i understand a book reference holds more weight than utube or podcast.....alas, a book takes 3 months from completion to amazon and things are moving fast.

I can list you a couple of hundred or so books in a pm if you want? but some speakers i resonate with recite quotes from books (checkable) and cover more ground quicker.

ukcolumn.org holds tangible and solid articles covering lots of different areas - a friend got this up and going.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
[MENTION=13947]happypig[/MENTION]

society does not provide the insurance rules, insurance companies do....by scamming, gaining power, and buying mp's.

[ /QUOTE]

Not true. The elected government enacted a law which said that you must have insurance to use a motor vehicle on the public highway. There is no requirement to use a particular company, indeed you're quite at liberty to start your own insurance company.

Unfortunately you seem to think that you only have to obey laws that you agree with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here