Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jermaine Pennant

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
What a Knob , arrested for drink driving yesterday morning . Whats worse he was driving with no insurance and whilst disqualified. I hope they throw the book at him .:shit:

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Not again.

I thought Tony Pulis had sorted him out. There's a good chance he'll go to prison for a second time. He left his Ferrari unattended in Spain for a few months, saying he forgot all about it, as you do!

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Not again.

I thought Tony Pulis had sorted him out. There's a good chance he'll go to prison for a second time. He left his Ferrari unattended in Spain for a few months, saying he forgot all about it, as you do!

He has traded that down for a BMW ! guess he couldnt afford the insurance !!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not the first time he's been in trouble for that kind of thing. Didn't he have to wear a tag before? Doubt a judge is going to look on this one lightly, assuming he pleads guilty.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
He will get away with it, I bet... It's as if he thinks he is above the law.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Not again.

You mean the tony pulis who avoided punishment for his own driving offences with some weak excuse about causing exceptional hardship for the people of stoke if he received a driving ban? Yeah, shining example on this topic.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Football for all its positive is really the most unprincipled industry.

Even if Pulis threw the book at him, there would be a manager out there who will offer him riches in the meagre hope that he might be able to delay that managers inevitable sacking and so it continues.

Academys throughout the country are telling us how they instil discipline and try to develop the person as well as the player, sometimes releasing players that show poor conduct and discipline, that is unless of course that player shows some real promise then they tend to forget their own mantra.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007

Even if Pulis threw the book at him, there would be a manager out there who will offer him riches in the meagre hope that he might be able to delay that managers inevitable sacking and so it continues.

Academys throughout the country are telling us how they instil discipline and try to develop the person as well as the player, sometimes releasing players that show poor conduct and discipline, that is unless of course that player shows some real promise then they tend to forget their own mantra.

Jara Reyes?!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Chairman of magistrates, John Jakobi, told Pennant there had been no reasonable excuse for the journey and a custodial sentence was justified.

'Career destroyed'

This was despite Pennant's lawyer Barry Warbutton telling the court that imprisonment "could completely destroy his career"

How the hell does John J sit there listen to this shit and not scream 'f**k you, I'll make it 6 months'.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What a Knob , arrested for drink driving yesterday morning . Whats worse he was driving with no insurance and whilst disqualified. I hope they throw the book at him .:shit:

I assumed this would end with - ...we should sign him, shouldn't we?

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Let's not forget that Lee Steele has been in the same boat whilst playing for the Albion...........

I really think some people on here are seriously naive to think that the Albion could never ever have a problem of this sort.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Is it a surprise with the potential money involved. There are countless examples. I actually thought City were going to stick to their guns over Tevez, but as soon as they look like not winning the title and they need him - boom he's back in the team. Now they're doing the same to Balotelli. "He'll never play for us again" (unless we need him to win something).

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Let's not forget that Lee Steele has been in the same boat whilst playing for the Albion...........

I really think some people on here are seriously naive to think that the Albion could never ever have a problem of this sort.

I'm not saying that for a second. I'm only saying that Jermaine Pennant appears to be an arrogant, selfish twat with no respect for anybody else, on the evidence available to me at this time.

He's lucky he's never killed anyone as a result of getting behind the wheel pissed. Perhaps another custodial sentence will make him consider his stupidity. Got to be likely given that he's previously done time for the same offences.

Frankly if an Albion player was doing the same, they too would be a twat who deserved everything the law threw at them.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here