Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James Wilson

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
His ILLNESS is 'couldn'tgiveatossaboutplayingforthealbionasi'mamanuplayer' and there is no CURE

You can be a cruel unforgiving creature sometimes . . . . :shrug:

Parchie

Jan 9, 2014
Has been left out of man Utd 25 man China tour squad according to MU mate. Didn't take mourinho long to make up his mind. I'd take him if we had the chance but only on a permanent. None of this typical loan player biding his time attitude then

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Play Wilson through the middle and he will score the goals. He stated that he likes to run on to through balls, so feed him. Don't play him wide. He showed glimpses of pure class when he was used correctly.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Play Wilson through the middle and he will score the goals. He stated that he likes to run on to through balls, so feed him. Don't play him wide. He showed glimpses of pure class when he was used correctly.

You mean he likes to run onto through balls every now and then when he can be bothered but mostly likes just standing about looking uninterested?

Bit of both. Definitely think he was suffering from something - puking on the pitch isn't normal and he looked shafted after a few mins at times. There is a bloody good footballer in there somewhere and we saw very decent signs early on. He has pace when fit too - remember one run in particular when he busted his balls chasing across the pitch (can't recall who it was against).

As others have said if we can get him on a perm deal on the cheap, I would.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
On the cheap, then yes. Otherwise he seems a risk.

Not sure who would cough up much on last season's showing, and CH will know more about him than anyone so we hold a strong hand if United want to offload. Can't see he has any future under Jose.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I don't think he ever showed glimpses of class but I agree there is a good striker in there somewhere. Technically he is apparently excellent in training. Maybe he just wasn't physically matured enough. Some players take a lot longer to build up the physical strength than other.

He never won me over last season but I think he came into the side at the wrong time. He came in when we were not scoring goals and that maybe affected his confidence a little bit. Would I have him back. I'm sort of on the fence on that question.

I think he is a good striker coming off the bench. I don't think he is a 90 minute player just yet, so the Jury is out for me

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Some saying worth a punt if 'On the cheap'. What would you consider a fair fee to take him permanently?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Some saying worth a punt if 'On the cheap'. What would you consider a fair fee to take him permanently?

You're buying potential. Around £1.5m to £1.75m max with a hefty sell-on?
I'd go for it at that price.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
He did ok and showed some quality, but we need better for me.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Screenshot_20160721-190623.png.
Sky claiming we are keen to get him back..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here