Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Is this Groundhog Day?

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Stupid thing number 2

At uni me and a mate decided to cook Christmas dinner all day for about 30 classmates.

We stocked up about 50 bottles of wine and were began peeling potatos at 7am as the day of cooking begun.

By 2pm the 50 bottles of wine were now 40 and we were on to pressure cooking gammon whilst trying to stand up. The timer went and it was time to stop pressure cooking the ham. No longer able to think, we just thought you could unscrew the lid on the PRESSURE cooker.....forgetting there is a build up of boiling hot water under PRESSURE.

We struggle to undo it but the moment we did there was an EXPLOSION of boiling hot water over us.

Luckily the wine disguised the pain. Mates all turned up, all the women freaked out as we showed them our destroyed arms and theb we went out when we should have gone to A&E

Burned!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm sorry but I think that this thread should be locked by the Mods. on the grounds of extreme silliness. Plus according to Wikipedia the Zutons haven't done anything since 2009.

2nd February actually is Groundhog Day when throughout North American and Canada people gather to celebrate the music of a minor '60's Blues/Rock band led by guitarist T S McPhee.

Minor? Did you not see them at The Dome in the early 70s, and at Sussex Uni a few years later?

Incidentally why was Anthony Charles McPhee known as TS McPhee? It makes mo sense.

Cherry Red, anyone?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Surely not again?

Red cards every other week, new injuries to Jimmy Mac each time he is ready to come back, coach crashes.......it's like Groundhog Season.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
On a side note can people stop doing that thing where if more than one person posts it then loads of people do? It's not funny, it just makes you seem like you should be in care.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
On a side note can people stop doing that thing where if more than one person posts it then loads of people do? It's not funny, it just makes you seem like you should be in care.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Is this Groundhog Day?

Every time the adverts come on it's 'Who Killed the F*ing Zutons', I'm not buying it on principle.

Yoda

English & European
Is this Groundhog Day?
Sky Movies Comedy today:
Groundhog Day.JPG

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
After 4 years on NSC I am personally starting to see the same old, same old regurgitating itself.

Have we come to a crossroads in original topic threads?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here