[NSC] Is this Groundhog Day?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Surely not again?

Red cards every other week, new injuries to Jimmy Mac each time he is ready to come back, coach crashes.......it's like Groundhog Season.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
On a side note can people stop doing that thing where if more than one person posts it then loads of people do? It's not funny, it just makes you seem like you should be in care.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
logo.jpg

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Next week I have to drive from Joliet, Illinois (it's french so the "s" is silent, ill-i-noy) to Allentown, Pennsylvania to check on some evidence for the case in Chicago. So that motor route happens to put me within a few miles of Puxatawney and Gobbler's Knob. Petro is dirt cheap in the states so I get to make a stop in my favourite towns.

The Allentown detective tells me there is a Groundhog Zoo in Puxatawney and I can visit some of the shops that Bill Murray got stuck in, repeating his day over and over and over and over and over........................until that fateful day he got to go back to Pittsburgh. I don't know why but I'm really looking forward to it.

I don't know why but I'm really looking forward to it

I don't know why but I'm really looking forward to it..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................but if I get to town and meet Ned Ryerson, well, bollocks..................I'm out of Pux forever....................................................................

Dec 15, 2014
Here
b6592038_original.jpg

GroundhogDayBlog.jpg

punxsutawney-weather.jpg

but-development.gif

PhilStatue.jpg

Historical-Mansion-Punxsutawney.jpg

punxsutawney-brunot.jpg

bilde

At the Groundhog Zoo

2972400339_feaee0fe81.jpg

phil_1.jpg

A very well groomed and second in order if the first GH can't appear

9b0f79c97575fecf2cf06533ae8c7e38.jpg

P5300030.jpg

DSCN0338.JPG

presby-macphil.jpg

In a near by town in Penn.

5b424593fb958fa0340707abafa4a03b.jpg

Groundhog_day_tip_top_bistro.jpg

country-villa-motel.jpg

It's been rainy and wet only we are a lot higher up in the Penn. mountains

Welcome-to-Punxsutawney-sign-Groundhog-Day.jpg

10011381_H12146629-600x399.jpg

The famous GH himself

9e5020bd84ca4e7cbb29822ba9b02130.jpg

Yes, it's as every other town in the world

106402012.jpg

73175746_8.jpg

100_3302.JPG

DuBois%20Sign.jpg

Yes, that's me in front of the church sign. Pastor Mark insisted on my being in the picture.
My motel is in Dubois, PA and it's 2:15 a.m. and the Albion play at 7:15 a.m. EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) Wow does editing and posting pics fly by. I just spent 4 hours on it and seemed like half an hour.

Last edited:

Dec 15, 2014
Here
I woke up this morning out of a dream of waking in Punx a week ago and then driving into Gobblers Knob.

It certainly was freaky. Until I realized my new poster of Bill Murray had fallen off the wall.

2422652-celebrities_bill_murray_269383.jpeg

Last edited:

Dec 15, 2014
Here
I bet you thought I had given up on this thread..............................NO!!!!!

Groundhogs of the world unite. Throw off your stove-pipe hat masters and rule the earth. Nobody else in the world will know the true weather.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
In all seriousness, it's nearly 22 years since the film was released. How time flies.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
On a side note can people stop doing that thing where if more than one person posts it then loads of people do? It's not funny, it just makes you seem like you should be in care.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield

Dec 15, 2014
Here
The Man With The 7 Second Memory
Anybody else watching this?

Poor guy has no recollection of anything that has happened in his life, anything that he's done. Can't even watch a game of rugby or cricket other than for the immediate moment because he can't remember the preceeding events of the game.

This was somebody who was a music producer for Radio 3 until he was taken ill with a virus. Makes me realise that we should enjoy the moment-every......................................

What was I typing? I can't seem to remember.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Poor guy has no recollection of anything that has happened in his life, anything that he's done. Can't even watch a game of rugby or cricket other than for the immediate moment because he can't remember the preceeding events of the game.

This was somebody who was a music producer for Radio 3 until he was taken ill with a virus. Makes me realise that we should enjoy the moment-every......................................

Gotta ask, how can somebody so consistently bouncing the thread consistently miss the point of the thing? Is this Groundhog Day? ???

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

This was somebody who was a music producer for Radio 3 until he was taken ill with a virus. Makes me realise that we should enjoy the moment-every......................... .............

Gotta ask, how can somebody so consistently bouncing the thread consistently miss the point of the thing? Is this Groundhog Day?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
After 4 years on NSC I am personally starting to see the same old, same old regurgitating itself.

Have we come to a crossroads in original topic threads?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports