Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Is this Groundhog Day?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
On a side note can people stop doing that thing where if more than one person posts it then loads of people do? It's not funny, it just makes you seem like you should be in care.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
On a side note can people stop doing that thing where if more than one person posts it then loads of people do? It's not funny, it just makes you seem like you should be in care.
Every time the adverts come on it's 'Who Killed the F*ing Zutons', I'm not buying it on principle.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Every time the adverts come on it's 'Who Killed the F*ing Zutons', I'm not buying it on principle.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
1517459_999441546733490_4102851214284863069_n.jpg

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I'm sorry but I think that this thread should be locked by the Mods. on the grounds of extreme silliness. Plus according to Wikipedia the Zutons haven't done anything since 2009.

2nd February actually is Groundhog Day when throughout North American and Canada people gather to celebrate the music of a minor '60's Blues/Rock band led by guitarist T S McPhee.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
After 4 years on NSC I am personally starting to see the same old, same old regurgitating itself.

Have we come to a crossroads in original topic threads?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
:jester: :lolol:

i'm wondering whether this or the "If the EU Referendum was today" thread is the most repetitive ???

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here