Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there actually any truth in the Glenn Murray speculation?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Afobe, Grabban, Josh King, Rantie, Wilson, Murray...

Rantie has made 3 PL appearances for Bournemouth. Do you really think he is ahead of Murray ?

King possibly fair point

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Does that matter if he can put the ball in the net at whatever level you are playing. Look at Akinfenwa at AFC Wimbledon not a size 0 model.

Nurse , he needs his medication.....

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Mickey Quinn at Portsmouth and Newcastle didnt do too badly for either or himself.

Do you think that possibly he might have done better if he was fitter? Do you think it is mere coincidence that all of the greatest athletes in the world are not fat people? Simple equation: we are going to pay you thousands of pounds per week to play football for us. In return we would like you to eat healthily and remain trim. Deal? No? Then sod off and play elsewhere then.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Ritchie is a winger.

I will have to leave it here or my head will fall off.

No, he has a good point.

I also missed Pugh, Gosling and Arter who are sort of strikers, and that Daniels who overlapped into the box twice in a game last week.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Technically In a very loose sense in that he spends most of his time in the opponents box having a pop at the goal. It is too easy to pigeon hole players as he is a striker , a winger or whatever.

No, he doesn't spend "most of his time in the opponents box." He spends most of his time on the wing, whether they are going forward or defending. Please stop this if only for my sanity.

Redhill Seagull

Oct 22, 2003
Redhill
Don't often post on here normally quite happy to watch but this Murray thing is driving me mad. So I thought I would share what I've been told. Murray has 100 per cent been talked about at the club as coming back. What I assume is this is a back up plan if the desired striker doesn't happen.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
I dont agree but there you go.

Here you will find his heat map for the Swansea game, BG. Sorry, I couldn't find any others for you. As you will see, he is in the opponents box occasonally in 90 minutes while he is to be found in his position on the right flank pretty much all of the time. But then you'd expect that of a right winger.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34818139

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here