Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is #TeamsLikeBrighton a thing of the past?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
But I think that’s Souness point, he’s been elevated since the World Cup and unlikely to sign a new one
Ssssshhh! You mustn't say that - Souness is a complete arsehole and doesn't know anything, right? - even when occasionally he might. But that's not acceptable on NSC ............. could get flamed for suggesting he has a point!
you may be right but I wouldn't be surprised if Souness was unaware of Mac's new contract.
Yes, quite possibly - Souness ain't that hot - but, as he said before his over-quoted quote, we may have difficuty holding on to Mac long-term.
Souness was completely unaware of Mac Allister until the knock out stages.
Ah! That's better. Probably true, but also keeps you 'in' with the sheep!

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Bloom won't be happy that the club's registered trademark has been misappropriated by Brentford tonight

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
My favourite Potter moment was when he called this out at a press conference. His best Albion moment IMHO.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
you may be right but I wouldn't be surprised if Souness was unaware of Mac's new contract.
He wasn’t aware he’d managed the same number of clubs as RDZ in the same duration that he had taken exception to, in order to understand the game, so I doubt he has any working knowledge of Ali Macs contract situation!

Red Squirrel

Oct 13, 2022
The Highlands
Ssssshhh! You mustn't say that - Souness is a complete arsehole and doesn't know anything, right? - even when occasionally he might. But that's not acceptable on NSC ............. could get flamed for suggesting he has a point!

Yes, quite possibly - Souness ain't that hot - but, as he said before his over-quoted quote, we may have difficuty holding on to Mac long-term.

yes you're right, we will struggle to keep Macallister because we are a team like Brighton.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What's changed for me is that I no longer consider games like today as a "free hit". With the possible exception of City, we have shown we can beat pretty much anyone in this league on our day now, and although I would be happy enough with a point, I will be disappointed if we lose today.

Yoda

English & European
Looks like these guys have noticed that Brighton needs to be taken seriously (start talking about Brighton at 2:30 into the video)

So serious that the "Wolves fan" didn't even realise we beat them before the World Cup saying our win against Saints was our first under De Zerbi

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here