Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it wrong for grown men to wear football shirts?

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
This has been done to death on here!

My view is each to their own.

I stopped buying the 'latest' shirt in my early 20's but always wear either the ward retro shirt or the pheonix brewery shirt to a game.

I don't like seeing football shirts worn generally around town and worst of all abroad.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
I used to be an advocate of wearing a Brighton shirt to games, but at the back of my mind, there is just something slightly wrong about grown men doing it.

Is it that small possibility that half the team might be hit with a mystery bug and Gus will need to select someone from the crowd?

Just going to put it out there, but also why on earth would you put your first name or a nick name on it?

Nothing wrong with wearing a replica shirt. If there was, why would the club sell them in adult sizes!!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The only thing i find funny about football fashion is the dopey bastads taking the piss out of people all wearing the blue and white , whilst somehow not noticing they all look exactly the same in their overpriced fannyboy lables trying to look hard but sadly just looking , well soppy :)

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Do some people care that much about looking 'cool'. Grow the hell up, seriously.

I'd rather see people in colours than a Ted Baker shirt and pointy shoes. You just look like another plastic Chelsea twat that's come down for the weekend.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It is a matter of choice but not for me

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I only wear my shirt when I am having sex.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I'm 17 and I'd never dream of wearing one. So cringey.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I don't wear the shirt because my fat gut distorts the stripes all over the place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here