Is it unprofessional to hit on a girl in a working environment....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1066gull

She's an optitionist and I have taken regular appointments for contact lenses.

I've deliberately taken longer than usual.

She just introduced herself as Maria like on the fifth visit this morning and I was slurring my words big time because of it.

What does NSC recommend?

I'm certain she must be a recent graduate or something as she looks fantastically young like in her twenties.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If you have to ask the internet what to do in this situation, it is fair to say, you should not do it

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
You sound like you're shit with women. They like to be OWNED. But failing a sudden and complete change in personality;

I'd suggest, while "trying to put in the lenses", groping her as much as you can and then apologise and say you can't see what you're doing without your glasses on. If you're lucky, (and keep up the act in front of the magistrates) then you might get away with it.

1066gull

If you have to ask the internet what to do in this situation, it is fair to say, you should not do it

I'll just stick with having an intimate relationship with a dairy cow then.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
1066 in shit thread shocker. :rolleyes:

She told you her name FFS. When shes wanked you off while your having your eyes tested then MAYBE just MAYBE i'll give a shit. :shrug:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
This is YOU we are talking about, so leave her alone.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Just make sure your lenses are OK. It could be Susan Boyle you're hitting on.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This threads of AIDS are great. Don't listen to the c*nts on here AID go for it. Ask her out. Women like a bloke with bottle. You may get knocked back but don't fear rejection. If you turn up someone with this babe on your arm all power to you.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
You sound like you're shit with women. They like to be OWNED. But failing a sudden and complete change in personality;

I'd suggest, while "trying to put in the lenses", groping her as much as you can and then apologise and say you can't see what you're doing without your glasses on. If you're lucky, (and keep up the act in front of the magistrates) then you might get away with it.

PS let me know how you get on.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
She's an optitionist and I have taken regular appointments for contact lenses.

I've deliberately taken longer than usual.

She just introduced herself as Maria like on the fifth visit this morning and I was slurring my words big time because of it.

What does NSC recommend?

I'm certain she must be a recent graduate or something as she looks fantastically young like in her twenties.

So is she optimistic, opinionist or just an option ?

1066gull

This threads of AIDS are great. Don't listen to the c*nts on here AID go for it. Ask her out. Women like a bloke with bottle. You may get knocked back but don't fear rejection. If you turn up someone with this babe on your arm all power to you.

I didn't know how to respond, I just slurred everything even about my eyes and how they were feeling.

I watched Finding Sarah Marshall last night which is brilliant, and even that couldn't give me any ideas. No I am not good, but I am not terrible either.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

F*** me ! Uncle ,you've had extra Weetabix this morning or have you OD'd on St. Johns Wort ?:laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports