Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it unprofessional to hit on a girl in a working environment....

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I’d say your only option is to send her flowers on a daily basis wait outside for her to go on lunch then follow her around then wait for her after work, finally follow her home, hide in a bush outside her house and wait for to get unchanged.

Now some people might call this stalking but girls Love it, it makes them feel wanted and loved.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
F*** me ! Uncle ,you've had extra Weetabix this morning or have you OD'd on St. Johns Wort ?:laugh:

I personally think it would be f***ing great if AID got himself a babe on his arm. All the people on the brave pills on here may wind their necks in a bit.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
She's an optitionist and I have taken regular appointments for contact lenses.

I've deliberately taken longer than usual.

She just introduced herself as Maria like on the fifth visit this morning and I was slurring my words big time because of it.

What does NSC recommend?

I'm certain she must be a recent graduate or something as she looks fantastically young like in her twenties.

If she looks good I seriously doubt you have a chance. Not that I have ever seen you just the fact you even have to ask how to "ask a girl out" is a fair indication you are useless.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Just remember 1066, it's not rape if you shout SURPRISE just before you cum.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Aids, leave her alone. I imagine its only a matter of time before you end up in prison.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
I thought it was before insertion? We need to get a definitive answer to this, someone could get in a lot of trouble otherwise.

Do it before both. Better safe than sorry. :smile:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I didn't know how to respond, I just slurred everything even about my eyes and how they were feeling.

I watched Finding Sarah Marshall last night which is brilliant, and even that couldn't give me any ideas. No I am not good, but I am not terrible either.

Birds love a bit of smutty humour. Next time you see her act real confident and refer to her as "doll" or "darlin" and give her arse a little slap. Not too hard, mind. Just a pat and when she turns round give her the wink and deliberately look her up and down before telling her you'd love to jump her bones.

She will initially play hard to get and act offended. Don't worry about that, it's all part of the game. You've now let her know you're interested. Over the next few times you see her, a friendly wolf whistle will keep her attention. Try a few smutty emails too. Nothing too rude. Just hints of what she could expect.

Then play the romance card. Get some flowers for her, no need to go to a bit expense. The garage will have them or even better look out for some taped to a lamppost near a busy junction. Leave the card in them as it adds to the mystery.

Over the next few days bombard her with texts and emails, leaving her in no doubt that you're thinking of her. You could be the true Valentino by emailing photos that you've secretly taken of her as she leaves her house in the morning. When she knows that you're looking out for her as her protector she will be putty in your hands.

Now for the piece de resistance. Pop along to Ann Summers and buy some raunchy underwear. Crotchless knickers and a peephole bra will do fine. Next, call on her at home one time. Make it late, 2 in the morning is perfect as she will be in pyjamas. When she opens the door and sees you, undo your coat to reveal you wearing the sexy undies. Then laugh and tell her that you bought them for her and you'd like her to take them off you and put them on hereself.

Guaranteed to work. In fact, if it doesn't, I'll give you £50.

Good luck.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Very scary that someone that's insecure / stupid / weird * enough to ask this question is allowed to vote :ohmy:

* delete as necessary

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Just talk to her and before you leave, ask if she wants to go for a drink or something,

Your not going to get anything if you dont ask, whats the worst that can happen? she'll say no, you maybe slightly embarrased by the rejection but at the end of the day at least you had the bottle to ask and as long as you keep your chin(s) up you'll have the courage to ask more ladies out in the future.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Birds love a bit of smutty humour. Next time you see her act real confident and refer to her as "doll" or "darlin" and give her arse a little slap. Not too hard, mind. Just a pat and when she turns round give her the wink and deliberately look her up and down before telling her you'd love to jump her bones.

She will initially play hard to get and act offended. Don't worry about that, it's all part of the game. You've now let her know you're interested. Over the next few times you see her, a friendly wolf whistle will keep her attention. Try a few smutty emails too. Nothing too rude. Just hints of what she could expect.

Then play the romance card. Get some flowers for her, no need to go to a bit expense. The garage will have them or even better look out for some taped to a lamppost near a busy junction. Leave the card in them as it adds to the mystery.

Over the next few days bombard her with texts and emails, leaving her in no doubt that you're thinking of her. You could be the true Valentino by emailing photos that you've secretly taken of her as she leaves her house in the morning. When she knows that you're looking out for her as her protector she will be putty in your hands.

Now for the piece de resistance. Pop along to Ann Summers and buy some raunchy underwear. Crotchless knickers and a peephole bra will do fine. Next, call on her at home one time. Make it late, 2 in the morning is perfect as she will be in pyjamas. When she opens the door and sees you, undo your coat to reveal you wearing the sexy undies. Then laugh and tell her that you bought them for her and you'd like her to take them off you and put them on hereself.

Guaranteed to work. In fact, if it doesn't, I'll give you £50.

Good luck.

Cracking idea Buzzer.... :laugh::laugh:

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Write her a song and record it on a cd and hand it to her next time you go to the optionists shop...
and then post an mp3 version of it on here.
Please.

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
Is this 1066 character a spoof or something?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here