Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it unprofessional to hit on a girl in a working environment....

1066gull

If only. He was like this for a good two years. He then went to university and he calmed down a bit and didn't post very often. Now he is back and evidently has far too much time on his hands

what? i posted like this during uni too

Some posters couldnt get enough of the type of threads and others pretended to hate it

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
Can't we just club together to buy him a woman or something?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Can't we just club together to buy him a woman or something?

Yes it is! I work with about a thousand young girls between the ages of 19 and 22, at least 10% of who would show some interest and would be well worth considering.

However, it would be a bloody disaster... not worth it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
WTF is an optitionist?

do you mean optician?

PS I also read it as "hit a woman at work"

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This threads of AIDS are great. Don't listen to the c*nts on here AID go for it. Ask her out. Women like a bloke with bottle. You may get knocked back but don't fear rejection. If you turn up someone with this babe on your arm all power to you.

Ha ha - and let us ALL have regular updates - these threads are GOLD

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
The way I see it is if Vivian Wheeler (the woman who holds the world record for having the longest beard on a female) can get married and have kids, then there is hope everyone - including 1066.

vivian-wheeler-738409.JPG

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The way I see it is if Vivian Wheeler (the woman who holds the world record for having the longest beard on a female) can get married and have kids, then there is hope everyone - including 1066.

vivian-wheeler-738409.JPG

I would

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It's Optometrist. Think on, if Aids does snag a sawt think how much fun his post's would be.
Just ask Aid. She can only say no, or maybe even yes.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Say you're not sure your lenses are the right prescription and request another eye test.

When she gets you to read the letters on the chart, go: "The first one's I... then um... not sure.. looks more like a heart actually... then it's a... U. Yeah. 'I, heart, U'.

© Every Nora Ephron screenplay, ever.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
In answer to your thread title it would only be unprofessional if the relationship could have some impact upon your professional career. In this instance it you don't mention what your job is or how it relates to the opticians in question, so I would say no.

However, it could be unprofessional of Maria to accept your advances as she is employeed by the opticians and you are a client.

Hope this helps.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just talk to her and before you leave, ask if she wants to go for a drink or something,

Your not going to get anything if you dont ask, whats the worst that can happen? she'll say no, you maybe slightly embarrased by the rejection but at the end of the day at least you had the bottle to ask and as long as you keep your chin(s) up you'll have the courage to ask more ladies out in the future.

That is the correct answer. Give the bloke a break. Considering most of the NSC get togethers have been nothing short of an audition for the Elephant Man from the pictures I have seen its all a bit rich. This added of course from the thread on Christine Bleakley where about 20 posters said she was a 0 presumably as they all have Miss World contenders on their arms.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here