[Music] International Reggae Day.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
And that No Jestering always puts me in mind of this...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
This record rattles in my head when thinking about setting up a Sunday afternoon gig somewhere ( unknown at the moment) ..
Playing nothing but 'big people's music' no doubt :thumbsup:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Leading onto his biggest hit...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Ahh the Rio label , another 10p Tesco bin find label in early 70s ( a whole story in itself !) ...
My favourite find from those days ...

This is an absolute killer that I refound recently at far greater cost after losing it many years ago...

Wow!...certainly sounds like you had the best of times! I arrived too late for all that unfortunately.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Which then takes me onto my era...

BrianB

Sleepy Mid Sussex
Nov 14, 2020
Wow!...certainly sounds like you had the best of times! I arrived too late for all that unfortunately.
A tale I tell ,- I went away to sea , came back on leave and a mate tells me that a band are playing that 'bloody ska stuff you like ' in London at the Hope and Anchor , it took me a few minutes to get in the swing! ...
it was Madness in fairly early days..

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Not following
Same title different song originally by ???🤔.

Different title and song, surely? It's getting late and I may be getting confused and tired :lol:

The Tennors?

I do have this...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Right, must get some sleep as work in the morning.

I may however have to change the thread title to...International Reggae Day - EVERYDAY!

;)

Goldstone Guy

Nov 18, 2006
Hove
1066familyman you seem to like the vocal melody based stuff so sorry you probably won't like this - I prefer the instrumental stuff. BrianB you seem to like everything so you might think this is alright. Everyone else has got bored I think and moved on to threads about Joel Veltman or cryptocurrency :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports