Ince to be interviewed this afternoon

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
im sure as fans stockports are gutted,and what im saying is from a fans point of view its hard to let go of something you love,so i hope to see you all happy lil bunnies when i hope he is successfull here he leaves for a "bigger" club aka MA stylee to leicester.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
WHAT?

How is it "logical" to believe what DK says on the radio?

Get a grip, man.
Its illogical to believe anything that Dick says unless you think of him as the Mandelson of football spin.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
im sure as fans stockports are gutted,and what im saying is from a fans point of view its hard to let go of something you love,so i hope to see you all happy lil bunnies when i hope he is successfull here he leaves for a "bigger" club aka MA stylee to leicester.

If Gannon does come and go to a better job, I doubt he'll do it Micky Style, he touted himself for every decent job that came up when he was 1st here, and even moaned that he wasn't being considered. Gannon doesn't appear to be vaguely in that mould and probably hasn't got quite such an inflated opinion of himself either, but who knows?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
that maybe true,i doubt many of us know enough about him anyhow to be character assasins just yet,ile leave that to WW if he signs for us,wich btw is still not confirmed is it ?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

That isn't the point you were making though is it. You said "I hope he does decide to stay at stockport,not because i wouldnt want him here but to show that there is still loyalty and pride in the job of football management" - you were saying that you'd like him to stay to prove there is loyalty still in football. I made the point that there is and Gannon has already proved that. But if you listen to his interview or read around the subject you'll see that he is now saying 'enough is enough'.

Of course I'd be disappointed to lose a good manager, as Stockport fans will be if they lose Gannon to us or anybody else, but this is not a man who has failed to demonstrate loyalty - and I personally find that a very attractive quality in a managerial candidate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Who do you trust more? The Argus or SCR(who were reporting all afternoon that Ince was meeting DK)

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I wish I put some money on Adams being sacked & Ince our new manager (last Friday when I started the thread breakfast time saturday morning.

My winnings would have been fair recompense for the poor football that I have had to endure all season!!

doh, doh & doh
I wish I put some money on it when I started the thread a week ago Tuesday!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports