Ince to be interviewed this afternoon

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
this would be the same Ince who's agent said he was in Portugal and did even know where Brighton was in the League? yeah, right.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Conspiracy theory alert: Gannon has turned down the job and this is Paul Ince's second interview.

Interviews are a 2-way process, so we are just as likely to have not taken to him.

Or maybe, just maybe we were always going to interview the 3 that DK spoke of last night before making a decision. That would seem logical.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!

:yahoo:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Conspiracy theory alert: Gannon has turned down the job and this is Paul Ince's second interview.

Not at all, if you had 3 decent & realistic applicants for a job would you not see them all, you have nothing to lose except a little time and effort. You might find out something you didn't know. I see football as no different.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Personally, I'm quite sold on Gannon now. Not a "big name" like Ince, but the more I've heard from him, the more I like the sound of him. Ince would no doubt make more headlines, but Gannon looks like the wise choice to me.

Interviews are a 2-way process, so we are just as likely to have not taken to him.

Or maybe, just maybe we were always going to interview the 3 that DK spoke of last night before making a decision. That would seem logical.
WHAT?

How is it "logical" to believe what DK says on the radio?

Get a grip, man.

bhafc22

Feb 21, 2009
Market Harborough - Midlands
Gannon is also my choice, unless Ince brings his backroom staff, then i dont want him, same for Gannon though i suppose, these 2 still remain my 2 favourites, so either way im a winner if one of them gets appointed :afro:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What is the big deal with Ince? Macclesfield couldn't get any worse, most managers could have got MK Dons out of League 2 with their resources and he was shit at Blackburn.

It's all very well climbing the managerial ladder, but do we REALLY want a guy who's just been in the Prem and now drops 2 divisions, possibly 3 if things go really tits up?

I look at the situation and this isn't a good fit. I think Ince should bide his time until the summer, then see what's available. If I was his agent I'd be looking at a relegated Prem team like West Brom or Championship team with money like QPR, although realistically a Norwich or a Charlton might be where he's at.

Chris Coleman did a lot better in the Prem but is battling at Coventry, so I don't expect Ince will get much better.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!

:yahoo:

Just because you want to start another "OFFICIAL: Ince to be appointed tomorrow thread" Some people never learn.... :love:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
interviewed for what exactly? just because he is black hardly warrants a sussex police did you do it pal type grilling

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Gannon wont go
I remember reading the same things on your board about McNulty:thumbsup:

Gannon will be a Brighton manager soon.:clap2:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
No I just want to prove you ***** wrong. ;). I've got the date wrong, but that was irrelevant. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports