Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm Team CMS - and proud of it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That was a classic CMS performance, all energy and running, no control or shooting ability.
That minute in the first half was classic CMS.

Produces the best cross since Forest away last season.
Charges across the pitch to win a ball he had no right too.
Then miss controls it out for a throw in.

If on a night like tonight, after that performance, you can't appreciate the positives and can only centre on the negatives, you have no soul.

Last edited:

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I have to eat humble pie CMS in first half probably MOM. Lively winning ball crossing etc.....Not running round like headless chicken...Not so good second half but wow..

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Good cross for the first goal, but apart from that he demonstrated once again that his ball control is nowhere near good enough for this standard of football.

mattislost

Dec 12, 2011
Good cross for the first goal, but apart from that he demonstrated once again that his ball control is nowhere near good enough for this standard of football.

Completely agree. I thought he was useless today apart from the assist, but Calde did all the hard work for him

CMS had an outstanding game - he actually didn't get enough credit for the Fulham away win when he created the penalty that decided the game - I hope he gets a run now, signs of a good partnership with Baldock - and with Kayal and Tex running the midfield - we at last have the attacking football that Oscar promised x many years ago

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
It's a real shame we don't stick 2 up front more often.

CMS has been here years now and we still haven't seen the best of him due to this.

Get a grip he s not good enough he should of had 2 goals tonight bottled one of them and passed to tex any othrr striker eould have smashed that in the 2nd one which was a smilar move hit it straight at the keeper and in the 1st half still could nt trap a bag of sand also since his long lay off has lost his pace.when clear through at palace a few season ago one on one and missed that was the day I gave up on him.nice guy though but we do need to get shot gettinh paid far too much for what he gives one of our most expensive transfers that just hasn t come off.regardless of 1 or 2 up front he s had loads of chance s to score and has nt done it.out of contract at the end of yhe season time to move on

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That minute in the first half was classic CMS.

Produces the best cross since Forest away last season.
Charges across the pitch to win a ball he had no right too.
Then miss controls it out for a throw in.

If on a night like tonight, after that performance, you can't appreciate the positives and can only centre on the negatives, you have no soul.

Had a good game tonight, the whole experience this evening was thoroughly uplifting.

Completely agree. I thought he was useless today apart from the assist, but Calde did all the hard work for him

I'm one of his fiercest critics, but the man was very, very far from being useless tonight.

I can think of only one occasion when he got me off my seat in condemnation tonight, when he turned attack into all out defence with one touch.

Play like that,I want him in the side rather than out of it.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

He was "useless"? Lets ignore the cross onto tex's head or the constant streching of the Leeds backline or the harrowing of their defence which created at least two more chances.

I get people not being his biggest fan. That's fine.

But using the word "useless" suggests you wernt there, genuinely dislike him no matter what or perhaps had an obscured view.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Suprised to see him start tonight. However. Easily top 4 performer tonight.

Anyone who says otherwise has an agenda.

Also first time its looked like hes had a decent supply. Still, no touch. Worked his ****ing nuts off and was involved in a lot of good play tonight.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He was "useless"? Lets ignore the cross onto tex's head or the constant streching of the Leeds backline or the harrowing of their defence which created at least two more chances.

I get people not being his biggest fan. That's fine.

But using the word "useless" suggests you wernt there, genuinely dislike him no matter what or perhaps had an obscured view.
If he's going to throw words around like that, tonight, I reckon he irrationally hate either:-

CMS
The Albion
Or
Himself.

Chances are it's a little of all three.

Last edited:

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
I thought he was excellent today , but should of scored today ,and in the first half rather than shoot should of crossed . but still enjoyed his performance , hope he gets more chances to play

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Get a grip he s not good enough he should of had 2 goals tonight bottled one of them and passed to tex any othrr striker eould have smashed that in the 2nd one which was a smilar move hit it straight at the keeper and in the 1st half still could nt trap a bag of sand also since his long lay off has lost his pace.when clear through at palace a few season ago one on one and missed that was the day I gave up on him.nice guy though but we do need to get shot gettinh paid far too much for what he gives one of our most expensive transfers that just hasn t come off.regardless of 1 or 2 up front he s had loads of chance s to score and has nt done it.out of contract at the end of yhe season time to move on

Just **** off you ****ing loser. Are you some sort of moron. Clearly you are, id be embarressed if I were you.

Out of interest where do you sit?

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
I'm still in.

And I am too. Significant component of an attacking force that Leeds simply couldn't cope with. Hugely disappointed to see him get the nod over COG but massively impressed by his contribution. Plus, of course, you've gotta love him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here